Pasteur Blanc Wine Yeast is all-purpose and vigorous, moderately foaming and sulfite tolerant strain useful in producing white wines. This strain leaves behind a pleasant yeasty flavor. This strain is not used in producing sparkling wines. Recommended for Cabernet, Cider, Dry Whites, Fruits, Meads, Port, and sodas.
- 5 gm Bag
- Rate of Fermentation: Fast
- Flocculation Rate: Low-medium
- Foam Production: Moderate
- Recommended Temperature: 59-86 °F
- Alcohol Tolerance: 14-16%
No customer reviews available.