- White Labs WLP090 San Diego Super Yeast is a super clean, super-fast, low ester-producing yeast strain
- Results in a balanced, neutral flavor and aroma profile and is very versatile for a wide variety of styles
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of 76-83%+ with a high alcohol tolerance and medium to high flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 68-73 degrees Fahrenheit (20-23 degrees Celsius)
White Labs WLP090 San Diego Super Yeast is a super clean, super-fast fermenting yeast strain. It is a low ester-producing strain that results in a balanced, neutral flavor and aroma profile. This liquid yeast is alcohol-tolerant and very versatile for a wide variety of styles.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online resller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
This yeast comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the revolutionary FlexCell process, which creates yeast that has never been transferred or exposed to the environment. The PurePitch packaging is a recyclable, flexible material that allows for increased breathability, reducing the chance of gas buildup and maintaining the optimal environment for yeast.
- Attenuation: 76-83% +
- Flocculation: Medium to High
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 65-68 degrees Fahrenheit (18-20 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: High
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.