White Labs English Cider YeastModel: WLP775
- White Labs WLP775 English Cider Yeast is a classic cider yeast that can also be used for wine and high gravity beers
- This yeast ferments dry but retains flavor from apples and sulfur is produced during fermentation, but will disappear in the first two weeks of aging
- Comes packaged in White Labs' PurePitch packaging using the innovative FlexCell process
- Has an attenuation of >80% with a medium-high alcohol tolerance and medium flocculation
- Optimum fermentation temperature is 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit (20-24 degrees Celsius)
White Labs WLP775 English Cider Yeast is a classic cider yeast. It ferments dry, but retains flavor from apples. Sulfur is produced during fermentation, but will disappear in the first two weeks of aging. This yeast can also be used for wine and high gravity beers.
White Labs yeast is world-renowned for quality and innovation, certified kosher, GMO free, and subject to thorough quality analysis before being packaged. Beverage Factory is closer to White Labs than any other online reseller, allowing us to provide the freshest yeast possible with the highest vitality.
- Attenuation: >80%
- Flocculation: Medium
- Optimum Ferment Temperature: 68-75 degrees Fahrenheit (20-24 degrees Celsius)
- Alcohol Tolerance: Medium-High
Due to variable temperatures and transit times we are unable to guarantee that the yeast will remain at the ideal temperature for the entire journey. For increased protection, we suggest adding ice packs and insulated packaging, available below as optional upgrades. If you are ordering yeast during summertime or are located in a warmer climate, we recommend ordering dry yeast rather than liquid yeast.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.