Not Your Same Old Drip! ®
This hot draft ® system delivers fresh tasting hot coffee without the need to brew it. Each cup is heated on demand. With adjustable heat settings and user-friendly controls, you can dispense the perfect hot coffee to taste! This innovative system heats the coffee at the point of dispense preserving the rich flavors and taste of the coffee and heating it to the perfect serving temperature.
This versatile design also allows you to serve creamy nitro cold brew enhancing the complex flavors of the cold brew coffee. This one unit provides multiple coffee options from one kegerator, saving space and money! Typically, providing many options can be costly but the nitro kegged coffee has a prolonged shelf life, minimizing wasted product. Additionally, this hot draft ® system will save you time brewing coffee. The Cup Counter feature keeps track of the cups of hot coffee that have been served.
With all stainless steel contact parts, this dispensing system is easy to clean and always delivers the best tasting coffee pour after pour. The NSF Certified components are commercial-ready to deliver your customers only the very best. This unit dispenses a high volume of product while minimizing waste and leaving a small footprint. Ideal for office spaces, coffee shops, restaurants, and even your home, this hot draft ® system is the latest unique innovation from Kegco.
ELECTRICAL PLUG INSTALLATION: The HOT DRAFT® Tower will arrive without an electrical plug installed at the end of the power cable. We recommend a plug to be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician. Ensure the plug matches the power outlets found in your installation location.
LED Interior Light
The bright interior light makes it easy to check the contents of the cabinet and see that everything is fitted properly. It illuminates with low heat and will not adversely affect the temperature within the unit.
Precise push button controls located on the front of the door take the guesswork out of temperature control! You can adjust at your leisure for storing and dispensing beverages between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
This keg refrigerator has a cabinet capacity of 3.1 cubic feet, which can house a quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon ball lock homebrew keg.
Kegco Hot Draft ® Tower
This unit comes with a Kegco Hot Draft ® tower that allows you to dispense hot and cold nitro coffee from the same keg.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco SLK15-HDT-BBR allows you to program within a wide temperature range that's ideal for serving iced coffee or even storing wines for long-term preservation. Dispense cold brew as low as 32°F or set the unit as high as 65°F for general refrigerated storage.
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-65°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- LED interior lighting
- Security lock
- Includes both towel bar and curved door handles so you can choose the version that best matches your decor
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha or wine
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
This kegerator can fit one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
|Temperature Range||120 - 180 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Pressure Range||20 PSI - 40 PSI|
|Wattage||4.8 kW/4.4 kW/3.6 kW|
|Voltage||240 V/230 V/208 V|
|Amperage||20 A/20 A/18 A|
|Minimum Flow Rate|
|Minimum Flow Rate||0.15 GPM|
|Patents||#10,092,132, #10,939,781, #10,203,131 B2|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.