- Simultaneously dispense hot and cold nitro coffee, plus, dispense another beverage from an additional keg
- Heated at the point of dispense, each cup is heated on demand with user-friendly controls and adjustable heat settings
- Nitro kegged coffee with prolonged shelf life to minimize waste
- Durable stainless steel construction and all stainless steel contact parts are easy to clean and deliver the best taste
- NSF Certified components
Not Your Same Old Drip! ®
The Kegco Hot Draft ® system incorporates Kegco's reliable and powerful Commercial Kegerator systems to create the complete package for dispensing hot or cold cold brew coffee, and other beverages. Dispense from two kegs simultaneously - one keg for hot and cold nitro coffee and one keg for any kegged beverage, from beer and coffee to carbonated water and kombucha. This one unit provides multiple coffee options from one kegerator, saving space and money! Typically, providing many options can be costly but the nitro kegged coffee has a prolonged shelf life, minimizing wasted product. Additionally, this hot draft ® system will save you time brewing coffee. The Cup Counter feature keeps track of the cups of hot coffee that have been served.
This hot draft ® system delivers fresh tasting hot coffee without the need to brew it. Each cup is heated on demand. With adjustable heat settings and user-friendly controls, you can dispense the perfect hot coffee to taste! This innovative system heats the coffee at the point of dispense preserving the rich flavors and taste of the coffee and heating it to the perfect serving temperature. This versatile design also allows you to serve creamy nitro cold brew enhancing the complex flavors of the cold brew coffee.
With all stainless steel contact parts, this dispensing system is easy to clean and always delivers the best tasting coffee pour after pour. The NSF Certified components are commercial-ready to deliver your customers only the very best. This unit dispenses a high volume of product while minimizing waste and leaving a small footprint. Ideal for office spaces, coffee shops, restaurants, and even your home, this hot draft ® system is the latest unique innovation from Kegco.
ELECTRICAL PLUG INSTALLATION: The HOT DRAFT® Tower will arrive without an electrical plug installed at the end of the power cable. We recommend a plug to be installed by a licensed and qualified electrician. Ensure the plug matches the power outlets found in your installation location.
- Keg Storage Capacities:
- One (1) Full Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- One (1) Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Two (2) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.) or
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Continuous Cold Air Channeled Through Tower to Ensure Cold Product
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top
- Built-In Drip Tray with Drain
- Stainless Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- Knockout for Remote CO2 or Nitrogen Tank
- Black Finish
- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed for Commercial Use
Some configurations require external CO2 Tank mount.
|Temperature Range||120 a1/2" 180 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Pressure Range||20 PSI - 40 PSI|
|Wattage||4.8 kW/4.4 kW/3.6 kW|
|Voltage||240 V/230 V/208 V|
|Amperage||20 A/20 A/18 A|
|Minimum Flow Rate|
|Minimum Flow Rate||0.15 GPM|
|Patents||#10,092,132, #10,939,781, #10,203,131 B2|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.