- ETL and ETL Sanitation Listed, NSF Compliant, and commercially-rated for dispensing in bars and cafes
- This kombucharator has a 3.1 cu. ft. capacity cabinet that holds one 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg or a 5 gallon Sankey or ball lock keg
- Kombucha dispense system included can be fully customized to meet your unique serving needs
- One of the most compact kegerator options on the market today, the slim 15" cabinet can be used as a freestanding unit in narrow spaces
- PLEASE NOTE: Drip tray is not included but is available as an optional add-on
Dimensions: 34"H x 15"W x 22"D
The KOM15BSRNK kombucha keg dispenser from Kegco can expertly deliver the quality performance you might expect of a kegerator used in a restaurant or grocery store, yet it is small and narrow enough to fit alongside residential kitchen appliances without taking up too much room. The 15" wide unit is NSF Compliant and ETL/ETL Sanitation Listed to meet commercial health and safety standards, and it has easy rolling casters to allow it to be moved around any indoor serving environment freely.
Load kegs and check your beverage connection easily using the cabinet light controlled by the digital display on the door. It illuminates the keg storage area with a low heat light that will not adversely affect storage temperature.
Manipulate your kombucha's climate down to the exact degree desired using the digital control panel on the cabinet door. With the opportunity to shift anywhere from 32 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit, you can serve chilled kombucha or ferment 'buch' for future consumption.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Despite its slim, space-saving dimensions, this kombucharator has the capacity to hold a quarter slim keg, 5 gallon Sankey, or 5 gallon Cornelius Pepsi keg.
Customizable Dispense Kit
This unit comes with a Kegco Exclusive 14" tall single faucet tower that can be upgraded to fit your needs, and optional add-ons are available to help you build a kombucha dispense kit to your exact specifications.
Wide Temperature Range
The Kegco KOM15BSRNK has a notably wide temperature range that can be precisely set between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The low end of this temperature range is perfect for serving ice-cold beverages probiotic tea beverages while the higher end is great for storing wine or fermenting beverages.
- Holds one 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg or a 5 gallon Sankey or ball lock keg
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one quarter slim keg, one 5 gallon commercial keg, or one 5 gallon home brew keg.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.