- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, this kombucha kegerator is perfect for both residential and commercial settings
- The roomy 5.8 cu.ft. interior is large enough to accommodate one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Specially designed for the unique requirements of dispensing Kombucha probiotic tea
- Comes with a stainless steel tower, one stainless steel faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Internal temperature can be precisely set between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit using the intuitive push button control panel
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the KOM163B?
Whether you make your own probiotic tea to sell commercially or just want to serve 'buch' to friends and family members, Kegco's KOM163B-1NK Full Size Single Faucet Kombucharator makes it easier than ever to store, refrigerate and dispense the nutrient-rich fermented tea beverage. This commercial grade kombucha dispenser is durable enough to withstand the rigors of busy cafes and restaurants, but it is also quiet and energy efficient enough to make it a welcome addition at home.
The elegant freestanding black cabinet with matching field-reversible door will look great with nearly any decor.
This kombucha refrigerator comes equipped with notable features like a dishwasher safe drip tray to catch overflow, three-sided chrome guard rail, and lockable rolling casters for when you need to move your 'buch'.
Why the KOM163B?
The KOM163B-1NK has a spacious 5.8 cu.ft. interior that has the ability to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs.
Durability & Functionality
For lasting durability, a steel interior floor mat helps distribute keg weight evenly and provide you with a hassle-free kombucha keg loading and unloading experience. Plus, if you ever need additional refrigerated storage space, the three wire shelves included give you the opportunity to convert the unit into a regular all-refrigerator when you're not storing or dispensing kegs.
How is the Performance?
A clear digital LED display gives you precise control over your kombucha dispenser's internal temperature. The KOM163B-1NK also boasts one of the largest temperature ranges of any kombucharator on the market today, giving you the freedom to store and dispense probiotic tea at 32 degrees Fahrenheit or to ferment tea at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
The fan-forced cooling system distributes chilled air evenly to create the ideal refrigerated storage environment, while cold air directed into the draft tower keeps every drop of kombucha ice cold as it travels from the keg to your glass. The kombucha kegerator also features an automatic defrost function for added convenience.
- Black Cabinet with a Matte Black Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, one faucet with faucet knob, and 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with matching black door
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Feel free to contact me directly to help you set up a system that is suited for your needs.
Yes, I have the ability to offer you the unit without additional parts. Plus, I typically have the ability to offer savings not seen online.