- This commercial grade kombucha dispenser, CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7, is made for reliable use in both commercial and residential environments
- Practical features include a removable drip tray, chrome guard rail, rolling casters, internal light, and steel interior floor mat
- Designed for the unique needs of serving fermented tea, including a stainless steel draft tower with stainless steel faucets
- The 5.8 cu.ft. interior has the capacity to hold one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs
- Cabinet temperature can be set between 32 and 75 degrees - one of the widest temperature ranges of any keg dispenser on the market today
Dimensions: 35.875" H x 24.375" W x 24" D
What is the KOM163S?
Suitable for commercial and residential kombucha dispensing, the Kegco KOM163S-3NK Three Faucet Digital Kegerator is both reliable and elegantly designed! This kombucha dispenser is quiet and energy efficient enough for use when entertaining at home, and its high-performance power makes it ideal for use in bustling bars, restaurants, and tasting rooms.
The kombucha refrigerator's freestanding black cabinet and field-reversible stainless steel door will easily coordinate with surrounding appliances.
The Kegco KOM163S-3NK showcases many useful beverage dispensing features including a chrome guard rail and removable drip tray on top and lockable rolling casters on the bottom of the unit.
Why the KOM163S?
With a sizable 5.8 cu.ft. interior, you are enabled to store one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs in this kombucha cooler. The triple faucet design allows you to dispense from three separate ball lock kegs at the same time.
Durability & Functionality
The KOM163S-3NK's specially designed construction is powerful enough to withstand frequent use by friends and clients. It features a steel interior floor mat that evenly distributes the weight of your kegs to maintain interior unit durability. Additionally, when you aren't storing and dispensing kegs, you can turn your kombucharator into a regular all-refrigerator using the three included wire storage shelves.
How is the Performance?
Though some keg dispensers rely on an imprecise dial to control the internal temperature, Kegco's KOM163S-3NK utilizes a clear LED display with digital temperature controls to ensure you are able to set the exact temperature degree you need. It even boasts one of the widest temperature ranges of any kombucha refrigerator on the market today, allowing you to store and dispense your favorite fermented tea beverages between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fan Forced Cooling
To ensure that your 'buch' stays delightfully chilled from the keg to your glass, this kombucha dispenser comes equipped with fan-forced cooling and an air cooled draft tower. The kegerator also features automatic defrost to enhance performance.
- Black Cabinet with a Stainless Steel Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Converts to a refrigerator with 3 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (including Coors, Miller, and many additional brands)
- Holds 1/2 barrels, full size kegs (15.5 gallons), 1/4 barrels, ponies (7.75 gallons), and 1/6 barrels (5 gallons)
- Matte black cabinet with stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment; film can be peeled off once the kegerator has been set up
- Digital temperature control allows you to adjust the temperature between 32 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A great choice for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha, and wine
- Easy roll casters provide convenient mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill collects drips and spills
- Chrome guard rail helps prevent mugs and glasses from sliding off
- Steel interior floor mat ensures long-lasting durability and allows kegs to glide easily in and out of the cabinet
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlets
- CSA certified to conform to NSF/ANSI 7
This kegerator can fit one full size, pony, or quarter slim keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs, three ball lock kegs, or two pin lock kegs. PLEASE NOTE: Will not accommodate an "A" system keg.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.