- Includes commercial grade single column triple-faucet 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact
- Stylish black cabinet with matte black door, dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray, and chrome guard rail
- Can be easily converted into an all refrigerator using the two included full-width wire shelves
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Comes with a draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Introducing the KOM20B-3NK Three Faucet Kombucha Dispense System from Kegco! This high quality keg tapper allows you to dispense up to 3 Cornelius kegs of kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. This kombucharator can also be converted into a regular refrigerator with two adjustable storage shelves, and it has a stainless steel interior floor plate that provides durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cabinet.
The Kegco KOM20B-3NK is designed for home use, so it is quiet and energy efficient. The removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, while the attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off. The easy roll casters make moving this unit from your bar to your patio a breeze, and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. The sleek matte black finish complements any decor and does not show fingerprints like a shiny finish might, so it will need to be cleaned less often. This Kombucha Cooler includes a stainless steel draft tower, three stainless steel faucets with sleek black faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
- Black Cabinet with a Matte Black Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33.25"H x 24"W x 25"D
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Built-in Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Stainless Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
03/16/2016i would buy this product again marlys
We use it when entertaing, it is so nice not to have to be bothered with cans and have to dispose of them. It's great on a hot summer day, to draw a nice cold pitcher of beer.
03/13/2016Really great kegerator! Jason
I did a lot of research before buying this kegerator. Mostly I went off of customer comments because I believe you get the best idea that way. I home brew and keep my own beer in this kegerator. *Note* I do not use this kegerator for commercial kegged beer, so I cannot speak to that. This kegerator is easy to control temperature wise, I just put a small thermometer inside and I can keep it at the perfect temp for my home brews, really helped with a foaming problem
I had using a regular fridge. Getting the CO2 system with it was awesome! Now I can have one on tap and have one at a different PSI, because I had a CO2 system already, but you can hook up two to the one included, although they will have to be on the same PSI scale because of the set up. All in all, I highly recommend this kegerator and this company. Excellent customer service and shipping.
02/27/2016Excellent Product Ray
Extremely pleased with the product.
01/23/2016Great Product Dante
Every thing was great I would recommend this product
Yes you can attach a branded handle so no worries on that end. Hope this help and thank you for your question.
04/04/2016New kegerator is awesome!!!
Everything arrived on time and functions correctly. The delivery options were very convenient and allowed me to choose a time to recieve the package. The instructions were pretty straight forward and I was able to have it running in little time. I was disappointed that the co2 splitter manifold. It was designed to be mounted, however, there are no options as to were to mount it and it kinda is thrown to the bottom of the fridge. I saw online people glueing wood strips to the inside wall to mount it but it would have been nice to see this part already engineered into the design. The price was fair considering most units with less faucets in my area cost more than this model including the shipping cost. For the price I couldn't pass it up, as it is a bargain for what you get. One thing to mention it would be nice to have an option to get three kegs as an add on. The website only offers one keg at one cost and other kegs at a different cost. The difference wasnt enough to squawk about but it would be nice to have everything standardized. So far everything is cooling as it should and I was able to fill one keg already, force carbonate, and am now dispensing a hoppy cream ale from tap #1 as of this writing. I plan to load up a Belgium witbier in keg #2 next weekend that is finishing out in the carboy now. With a three tap system, there is much brewing to be done!!! But it is well worth the effort. Such a rewarding hobby.