- Includes commercial grade single column triple-faucet 3" diameter stainless steel draft tower with 100% stainless steel contact
- Stylish black cabinet with matte black door, dishwasher-safe removable built-in drip tray, and chrome guard rail
- Can be easily converted into an all refrigerator using the two included full-width wire shelves
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Comes with a draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
Dimensions: 33.25" H x 24" W x 25" D
Introducing the KOM20B-3NK Three Faucet Kombucha Dispense System from Kegco! This high quality keg tapper allows you to dispense up to 3 Cornelius kegs of kombucha, the nutritional probiotic tea that is packed with compounds that support your digestive and immune systems, detoxify, energize, clarify your skin, prevent disease, and elevate your mood. This kombucharator can also be converted into a regular refrigerator with two adjustable storage shelves, and it has a stainless steel interior floor plate that provides durability by displacing the weight of your kegs evenly over the floor of the cabinet.
The Kegco KOM20B-3NK is designed for home use, so it is quiet and energy efficient. The removable recessed drip tray with plastic grill can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher, while the attractive and easy-to-install chrome safety rail helps to keep mugs and glasses from sliding off. The easy roll casters make moving this unit from your bar to your patio a breeze, and they lock to prevent the unit from rolling once you have it in position. The sleek matte black finish complements any decor and does not show fingerprints like a shiny finish might, so it will need to be cleaned less often. This Kombucha Cooler includes a stainless steel draft tower, three stainless steel faucets with sleek black faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing.
- Black Cabinet with a Matte Black Door
- This keg dispenser comes with a draft tower, three faucets with faucet knobs, and three 5 foot lengths of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Measures at 33.25"H x 24"W x 25"D
- 2 full-width wire shelves and a hole plug to convert into a Compact Refrigerator
- Built-in Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- Stainless Steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of kegs
- Textured serving counter top
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- CSA Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
08/30/2013As Cold as you need it. Reviewer
Purchasing this kegerator was a quick and easy process. It arrived quickly and undamaged. It keep my beer cold just the way I like it.
08/29/2013Pleased with New Home Addition Marv
For the price and the function. This beer cooler does the job. I plan on moving it to my home bar when I complete it. Happy that the unit is quieter than I thought it would be. Sometimes it seems like the first pour is foamy. Not sure how I can fix that issue. After that first beer, the rest pours really nice. That is my only main complaint.
08/12/2013Love my Birthday Gift McGrath
My wife bought me this kegerator for a birthday gift and I couldn't be happier with it. The stainless door looks great, the tap parts are all top quality, and most importantly this thing gets COLD! I like my beer very cold and this kegerator certainly gets the job done. We already went through a pony keg of Bud Light and are working on our second. I might upgrade to the double tower soon so I can get two 5 gallon kegs pouring at the same time. Overall, I've been very very happy with this kegerator!
08/05/2013Damn Near Perfect Adam
Took about an hour and half to set up. All the parts were included and directions were easy to follow. The unit runs quiet and cold. I have not tried to store two 5 gallon kegs yet, but it does look like there is plenty of space. When filled with beer the unit is not that easy to move around with the casters. I think a digital control would be nicer.
Yes you can attach a branded handle so no worries on that end. Hope this help and thank you for your question.
08/30/2013Prefect for home brew kegs
I ordered this unit with the Kegco strap kegs along with the ball lock couplers and I could'nt be happier. Before I bottled my beer which took a tremendous amount of time. Now with this system I actually have time to drink my beer! Another benifit is this unit gets very cold. I highly recommend this unit!