Summit Accucold 24" Wide Built-In All-Freezer ADA Compliant - Stainless Steel DoorModel: ACF48WCSSADA
+ FREE SHIPPING
- 32" high for use under ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces and stainless steel exterior offers lasting quality
- Digital thermostat offers more precision in temperature management
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Hospital grade cord for added safety and commercially listed to NSF-7
Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a range of general purpose and medical all-freezers designed for reliable, frost-free storage under the counter.
At 24" wide and 32" high, the ACF48WCSSADA is ideally sized for various institutional settings following ADA guidelines for lower counter height. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door, with a curved towel bar handle. It includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas.
Full frost-free operation ensures low maintenance operation, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves.
Made in the USA, the ACF48WCSSADA offers quality freezer storage in a conveniently sized and featured unit. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. Additional door finishes are available. This model can also be paired with the matching FF7LCSSADA all-refrigerator.
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Sized at less than 24" wide and deep for an easy fit in space-challenged institutions
- Built-in capable: Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Frost-free operation Low maintenance design ensures no frost buildup inside the unit
- Digital temperature control: Electronic controls located in the exterior kickplate for precise temperature management
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for added security, located towards the top of the door to ensure convenient access
- Removable shelves: Includes two slide-out shelves made from durable steel
- One piece interior liner: Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Hospital grade cord: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior: Cabinet and door are wrapped in quality stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
- Matching refrigerator available: Pair with the FF7LBI to create a matching set
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Commercially approved: Design meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.