- Stainless steel construction inside and out for easier cleaning and improved sanitation
- Self-closing door and open door alarm ensure items are not accidentally overexposed to warm temperatures
- Full display all the way down to the floor
- LED lighting allows optimum visibility for stored contents and factory installed lock offers added security
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use
Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a quality line of pharmaceutical refrigeration for temperature-safe storage of sensitive material.
The ACR1151 is conveniently sized with a 24" footprint for space-challenged facilities, with a front-breathing system that allows built-in or freestanding use. The exterior and interior are constructed from stainless steel for easier cleaning and improved sanitation. The glass door provides a full view of the 11 cu.ft. interior while adding protection with the self-closing design. A factory installed lock offers added security. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers added safety in high traffic facilities.
Inside, the ACR1151 includes six cantilevered chrome shelves that can easily be rearranged to accommodate a variety of sizes. Fan-forced cooling ensures cold air is evenly distributed throughout the interior. This model uses frost-free operation for easy user maintenance, with an audible open door alarm that will sound if the door is ajar for over 60 seconds. A digital thermostat offers intuitive temperature control that can be viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Designed for optimum pharmaceutical storage, the temperature range is 21/2C to 81/2C.
NOTE: Due to the self-closing design of the door, this unit is currently only available with a right hand door swing.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and meets UL-471
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish: Cabinet and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel
- Frost-free: No-frost operation ensures minimum user maintenance
- Self-closing door: Door will automatically close when left ajar, preventing items from accidentally being exposed to ambient temperatures
- Glass door: Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim provides heat-safe view of interior contents
- Recessed LED lighting: Energy efficient lighting offers full view of interior
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Adjustable cantilevered shelves: Adjustable shelving accommodates virtually any size with convenient cantilevered system
- Fan-cooled interior: Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Operates between 2 and 8 degrees Celsius: Designed to maintain temperatures as recommended by the CDC
- Fahrenheit/Celsius Display: Temperature set point can be viewed in Celsius or Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over a minute
- Temperature memory function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sealed back: Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Professional handle: Stainless steel handle adds a professional touch
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in with 1/4" of clearance around the sides and 2" at the rear
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.