- Large 17 cu.ft. capacity with the flexibility of adjustable cantilevered shelving
- Accucold refrigerator for pharmaceutical storage with a factory installed lock that offers added security
- Self-closing door and open door alarm ensure items are not accidentally overexposed to warm temperatures
- LED lighting allows optimum visibility for stored contents and includes 6 heavy duty molded plastic shelves for durable storage
- High/low temperature alarm ensures interior is never out of range
Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a quality line of pharmaceutical refrigeration for temperature-safe storage of sensitive material.
The ACR1718RH offers 17 cu.ft. of interior storage, with six adjustable cantilevered shelves to accommodate a variety of sizes. The shelves are constructed from heavy duty recycled molded plastic for lasting durability. As an alternative, we offer a separate full-extension drawer in a durable aluminum finish that can be ordered with this unit. Fan-forced cooling ensures cold air is evenly distributed throughout the stainless steel interior. This model uses automatic defrost operation for easy user maintenance, with an audible open door alarm and high/low temperature alarm. A digital thermostat offers intuitive and reliable temperature control. Designed for optimum pharmaceutical storage, the temperature range is 2 to 8 degrees Celsius.
The ACR1718RH comes with a stainless steel cabinet with a locking tempered self-closing glass door, an ideal time-saving feature for busy staffs that helps to ensure items aren't accidentally exposed to room temperature. LED lighting in the door panel allows all stored items to be fully displayed. A hidden light switch is conveniently located towards the top of the unit, letting staff turn the lights off during off hours. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471 commercial standards. It features a high efficiency compressor and maintenance-free rear condenser. A factory installed keyed lock offers added security in preventing unsupervised access to sensitive materials.
NOTE: This unit has a right hand door swing and is not field reversible. For a left hand door swing, see the ACR1718LH.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and meets UL-471
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish: Cabinet and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel
- Large capacity: 17 cu.ft. interior for maximum storage convenience
- LED lighting: Individual lights in door pane offer a full view of stored contents, with an off switch located inside
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Glass door: Tempered glass door provides heat-safe view of interior contents, with an argon gas-filled door pane to prevent condensation buildup
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Adjustable cantilevered shelves: 4 molded plastic shelves can be arranged in virtually any position to accommodate a variety of sizes
- Self-closing door: Door automatically closes if left ajar
- Fan-cooled interior: Interior fan-forced cooling ensures all items are kept cold
- Danfoss compressor: 1/4 horsepower high efficiency compressor for quality storage
- Operates between 2 and 8 Degrees Celsius: Designed to maintain temperatures as recommended by the CDC
- Left hand door swing: Door is not field reversible; for a right hand version, For a right hand door swing, see the ACR1718RH
- Easy grip handle: Solid handle offers a sturdy grip
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.