Summit 49 Cu.Ft. Glass Upright Pharmacy RefrigeratorModel: ARG49ML
+ FREE SHIPPING
- Intelligent microprocessor digital temperature controller with adjustable range from +2 to +10 degrees Celsius (+35.6 to +50 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Improved temperature accuracy with a separate temperature probe for continuous product readout and audible/visual alarms for high/low temperature excursions
- Additional sensor reads interior air temperature for superior temperature control
- Digital display of the min/max temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit (updated in 15 minute increments)
- Optimized forced air cooling for excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings and product loading
Dimensions: 83.75" H x 55.25" W x 31.0" D
Accucold's Pharma-Lab Performance Series features reach-in refrigerators designed and purpose-built to meet the demanding needs for pharmacy, medication, vaccine, laboratory, and life science applications.
The ARG49ML is a 49 cu.ft. single section glass door all-refrigerator with an adjustable control range from +2 degrees to +10 degrees Celsius. The microprocessor temperature controller features a large digital LED display viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit, making it easy for staff to manage and monitor the temperature. The unit is equipped with an air sensor for rapid control response and a product sensor for a more accurate reading of the interior, including a display of the min/max temperature in 15 minute increments The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit rises or falls above a user-set range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and a condenser cleaning reminder.
Inside, the ARG49ML utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes, with a top-mounted forced air cooling system to ensure rapid temperature recovery. Eight vinyl-coated wire shelves on cantilevered clips allow you to accommodate virtually any sized item. The LED lighting displays automatically when the door is open, providing a full and energy efficient display.
The ARG49ML features a durable stainless steel cabinet and interior, with a sealed back for easier cleanup. The double pane tempered glass doors provide a full display of the interior. Summit include a set of casters (2 locking) for optional installation. A factory-installed lock offers added security, with two keys included for your facility. Magnetic door gaskets ensure a strong seal. The two doors are self-closing to help protect contents, but will remain open at 901/2 for easier loading.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARG49ML provides an energy efficient solution to large capacity storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible and meets NSF-7 commercial standards.
- Purpose-built design: Designed and engineered to store vaccines and other sensitive materials under stable temperature conditions
- Adjustable temperature: Interior is pre-set to 5 degrees Celsius, with an adjustable control range from 2 to 10 degrees Celsius
- Complete stainless steel construction: Interior and exterior are entirely constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easy cleanup
- Self-closing doors: Two doors close to save energy but will remain open when the door is opened at a 90 degree angle for easier loading
- 6 inch casters: Ships with a set of casters (2 locking) for optional user installation
- Min/max display: Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation: Multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2" to allow flexible adjusting to support smaller items
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that ensures easier cleanup
- Condenser cleaning alarm: In order to prevent dust from impeding performance, this unit is equipped with audible and visual alarm that reminds you to clean the condenser every 6 months
- Eco-Friendly: Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Glass doors: Full display of the interior, with an anti-condensate door frame heater to ensure a clear view
- Temperature alarm: Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Forced air cooling: Top-mounted commercial fan ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost: Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Open door alarm: Alarm will beep 3 times if the door is left open for 30 seconds, 5 times at 60 seconds, and will sound continuously if the door is open for more than 5 minutes
- Microprocessor control panel: Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Interior light Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Large capacity: 49 cubic feet of storage space inside
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Commercially approved: Commercial construction meeting UL commercial listing standards
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.