- STYLISH AND STURDYOasis Atlantis POUD1SK - Point-of-Use Water Cooler with a contemporary look that guarantees quality, reliability, and easy serviceability.
- CONVENIENT FEATURES Polyethylene Cabinet - This water cooler features a polyethylene white cabinet with pre-drilled holes for simple cup installation.
- DUAL DISPENSECook and Cold - Conveniently serves lukewarm or room temperature water for cooking and chilled water from a stainless steel reservoir.
- COLD WATER THERMOSTAT Cold Water Thermostat - Oasis' water cooler comes equipped with a cold water thermostat, a float system, and a drip receptor.
- SAFE DRINKING WATER ACT Lead-Free - Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments.
The Oasis POUD1SK Cook 'N Cold Point-of-Use Water Cooler is an incredible solid water cooler with a contemporary look that guarantees quality, reliability, and easy serviceability. The Energy Star rated unit's stylish rounded front design and non-removable stainless steel reservoir make it a must have for any home or office. In addition, the POUD1SK Cook 'N Cold is available in either bright white or black polyethylene cabinet which won't dent or rust.
Point-of-Use Water Coolers eliminate such hassles as monthly water delivery bills, water storage problems, sore backs from lifting water bottles, spilled water from dumping water bottles, and the risk of running out of water just when you need it. In addition, a bottleless water cooler can easily be connected to your reverse osmosis system which will give you bottled water quality water. You may also connect your POU to your filtered water system which allows you to retain the minerals in you water. If you are satisfied with the taste and quality of your tap water, simply connect your POU directly to your home or office water system!
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Point-of-Use Water Coolers. Like all Oasis water coolers, Point-of-Use coolers are specifically designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
- Cabinet: Polyethylene cabinet with pre-drilled holes for simple cup dispenser installation.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector requires no lubrication. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and easily accessible on the rear of the unit.
- Cold Water Reservoir: Durable heavy-duty type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
- Float System: Dual mechanical floats include safety lockout.
- Drip Receptor: Durable dishwasher safe drip tray lifts out for easy removal.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. 1/20 hp water cooler compressor. Three wire service cord and polarized plug.
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
|Pre-Drilled Cup Dispenser Holes||Yes|
|Water Dispensing Cabinet|
|Cold Water Reservoir|
|300 Series Stainless Steel||Yes|
|Adjustable Cold Temp||Yes|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.