AccuCold ALF620 medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint designed freestanding use in ADA compliant settings.
The 32" high ALF620 has a 24" footprint and is designed for freestanding use, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25 degrees C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup.
This medical unit has a white cabinet and reversible door.
- ADA Compliant - 32 inch height is designed to meet ADA guidelines for lower counter height
- Fully finished white cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Reversible door - Keep placement options flexible with a reversible door swing that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- -25 degrees capable - Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
- No internal fans - Static cooling system
- Three slide-out drawers - Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- Manual defrost - Static cooling system reduces temperature fluctuations
- Adjustable thermostat - Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- One piece interior liner - Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Shipping Weight||104 lbs|
|Refrigerator Capacity||3.2 CF|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||White|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3.2 Cu. Ft. ADA Compliant All Freezer - White Cabinet & Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Comments:||I was "warned" that it wasn't a good idea to put a companion refrigerator and freezer under the counter in a condo - I beg to differ. It is perfect. The combo freed counterspace, is visually attractive. The Beverage Company's service was excellent. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|