- Stylish exterior features stainless steel front and sides and a 2" stainless steel top
- Galvanized steel interior walls and ceiling with stainless steel floor and reinforced door breakers
- Two self-closing glass doors with locks and magnetic door seals that provide positive door sealing
- Spacious 28.0 cubic foot interior includes four removable wire shelves for easy storage
- UL listed and NSF certified unit utilizes ozone friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant and foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation
Perfect for busy bars, restaurants, and cafeterias, the Beverage-Air BB68G Back Bar Refrigerator provides ample storage canned and bottle beverages as well as beer kegs. It features a galvanized steel interior with a spacious 28.0 cubic foot capacity, and 4 removable wire shelves. A balanced refrigeration system rapidly chills products, while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to ensure maximum operating efficiency. The refrigeration system uses ozone friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant to comply with DOE requirements.
The BB68 comes with two glass doors with self-closing mechanisms and key locks. The exterior is made of durable steel with stainless steel fronts and sides and a 2-inch stainless steel top. The back bar is also available with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish.
- Stainless Steel Front and Sides; Also Available with Wear-Resistant Black Vinyl
- 2" Stainless Steel Top
- Galvanized Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- 4 Removable Wire Shelves
- Stainless Steel Floor and Reinforced Door Breakers
- 2 Self-Closing Glass Doors with Locks
- Magnetic Door Gaskets Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Interior Light with Manual On/Off Switch
- Accommodates Straight Wall Beer Kegs
- Three (3) Full-Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Three (3) Pony-Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Seven (7) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.)
- Eight (8) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Foamed-in-Place CFC-Free Polyurethane Insulation
- Automatic Condensate Elimination
- Balanced Refrigeration System Designed for Rapid Chilling of Product
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly
- Featuring hydrocarbon refrigerant to comply with DOE requirements
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Additional 4 Year Warranty (Parts Only) on the Compressor
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.