- Shallow 24" depth and 72" width provides storage for up to (1152) 12 oz. cans or (3) kegs
- Three self-closing glass doors swing open for easy access to your inventory and lock with a key for added security
- Durable steel exterior with wear-resistant black coating and corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel interior
- Beverages are securely stored on six adjustable wire shelves with plastic coating that prevents contents from shifting
- LED interior lights and a digital temperature display increase product visibility and make it easy to monitor interior temperature
Keep all of your beers, sodas and drink mixers ice cold and easily accessible with the Kegco XCB-2472BG Back Bar Cooler. With it's heavy duty steel exteriors feature a wear-resistant black coating to provide long lasting durability. It has a 304 grade stainless steel interior that is impervious to spills and corrosion. The foamed in place high density polyurethane insulation and 1/3 hp side mount compressor ensure that the contents of the bar cooler remain cold and ready for thirsty customers.
This ETL Listed commercial grade beverage refrigerator comes with three glass doors and LED interior lighting to make finding particular items easy, even in dark bars. The 72" width and 6 adjustable plastic coated shelves provide unmatched interior capacity for up to 1152 12 oz. cans or 3 kegs in varying configurations. A digital temperature display indicates the internal temperature, which can easily be adjusted with a dial inside the refrigerator. The attractive stainless steel top doubles as a countertop and the unit's shallow 24" depth ensures that it won't take up all the space behind your bar.
- ETL Listed
- Holds (1152) 12 oz. cans or (3) kegs
- Interior constructed of 304 grade stainless steel
- Durable steel exterior features wear-resistant black coating
- Brushed stainless steel top can be used as a countertop
- 6 adjustable wire shelves have a plastic coating to prevent contents shifting inside the cabinet
- Three self-closing glass doors with lock and key
- Side mounted 1/3 hp compressor
- 24" shallow depth
- Digital temperature display and LED interior lighting
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Foamed in place high density polyurethane insulation
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your cans and kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.