- Wear-resistant black vinyl on steel exterior with galvanized steel top
- Galvanized steel interior walls and ceiling with stainless steel floor and reinforced door breakers
- Two self-closing solid doors with locks and magnetic door gaskets that provide positive door sealing
- Spacious 12.4 cubic foot interior includes four removable wire shelves for easy storage
- UL listed and NSF certified unit utilizes ozone friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant and foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
Perfect for busy bars, restaurants, and cafeterias, the Beverage-Air BB48 Back Bar Refrigerator provides ample storage for canned and bottled beverages as well as beer kegs. It features a galvanized steel interior with a spacious 12.4 cubic foot capacity and 4 removable wire shelves. A balanced refrigeration system rapidly chills products, while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to ensure maximum operating efficiency. The refrigeration system uses ozone friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant to comply with DOE requirements.
The BB48 comes with two solid doors with self-closing mechanisms and key locks. The exterior is made of durable steel with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish and a galvanized steel sub top. This back bar is also available with an all stainless steel exterior.
- Wear-Resistant Black Vinyl on Steel Exterior; Also Available with Stainless Steel Front and Sides
- Galvanized Steel Top
- Galvanized Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- 4 Removable Wire Shelves
- Stainless Steel Floor and Reinforced Door Breakers
- 2 Self-Closing Solid Doors with Locks
- Magnetic Door Gaskets Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Interior Light with Manual On/Off Switch
- Accommodates Straight Wall Beer Kegs
- Two (2) Full-Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Two (2) Pony-Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Three (3) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.)
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Foamed-in-Place CFC-Free Polyurethane Insulation
- Automatic Condensate Elimination
- Balanced Refrigeration System Designed for Rapid Chilling of Product
- Lift-Out Refrigeration System
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly
- Featuring hydrocarbon refrigerant to comply with DOE requirements
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Additional 4 Years (Parts Only) on the Compressor
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.