- The Allavino VSBC15-SSLN FlexCount Series Beverage Center is a compact and convenient refrigerator that is packed with features for optimum storage conditions
- This beverage cooler features a black cabinet, a stainless steel framed glass door on a left hinge, a curved and towel bar handle, and an elegant all black interior with blue LED lighting
- Beverage refrigerator comes equipped with 4 metal roller guide shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 28 standard beer bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. beverage cans at one time
- Allavino's beverage center includes clear digital displays with push buttons controls and an operating temperature range between 39°F and 64°F
- This unit is designed for both freestanding and built-in installations
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers and sodas with Allavino's all-new 15" VSBC15-SSLN Beverage Center! It features Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelving, which has a special thin yet durable metal design that allows more space between shelves to accommodate up to 88 standard 12 oz. cans or 64 standard 12 oz. cans and 28 standard sized beer bottles. These shelves have stylish stainless steel fronts that match the stainless steel door for an elegant look, and each shelf glides out on roller assemblies for quick access to any beverage. You can easily monitor and adjust the lighting and temperature using a digital display with intuitive push-button controls, and prevent unwanted access by children or roommates thanks to the built-in door lock.
- Stores Beverage Cans and Standard Beer Bottles:
With 3 shelves that hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans, you can keep up to 88 standard 12 oz. cans of your favorite cold beverage on hand. You can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles on the top shelf for a total capacity of 28 standard beer bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
- Digital Display and Controls:
Quickly and easily set and monitor your beverage center's temperature with the clear digital display and user-friendly push button controls.
- Blue LED Interior Lighting:
At the push of a button, the VSBC15-SSLN's interior is illuminated with cool blue LED lights, which remain cooler than standard bulbs.
- Fan-Forced Cooling:
Internal fans circulate air throughout the unit to reduce initial cool down time and help prevent drastic temperature fluctuations.
- Innovative New Shelf Design:
The VSBC15-SSLN features Allavino's state-of-the-art shelf design, which is thin enough to maximize available storage space while remaining strong enough to prevent sagging.
- Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
Easily access all of your beverages thanks to shelves that glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door and Left Hinge
- Comes with both a Towel Bar and a Curved Handle so you can decide which option looks best
- Elegant all black interior
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly for easy access
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 39-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 92.6 lbs.
- Please Note: The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This beverage center has 3 shelves that can hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 28 standard beer bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.