Craft Beer Collectors rejoice! There is finally a solution for storing those big bombers and 750 mL beer bottles without having to take up all the space in your refrigerator! The Kegco VSCB-24SSRN Craft Beer Center has been specifically designed so that enthusiasts can have a place to keep large format beers at their ideal temperature in a beautiful and secure appliance. The powerful compressor can cool the contents to the perfect serving temperature but the thermostat has a wide enough range to cellar beer that you want to age so that you may enjoy the complexity that proper aging can add to craft beers. Fan-forced cooling helps speed up temperature pulldown and ensure consistent and even cooling. Its specially designed metal shelves are sturdy enough to hold your bottles without sagging while extending far enough to access every bottle in your collection with ease. The black interior and UV protection on the glass door prevent harmful light from reacting with compounds in your beer that could develop that dreaded skunky character. Cool Blue LED interior lights illuminate your bottles for a beautiful display and convenience in searching for your bottle of choice.
Cool Enough To Serve Beer Ice Cold
Set the temperature down to 39° F to keep your beer ready to crack open and enjoy at a moment's notice
Warm Enough To Cellar Beer For Aging
Set the temperature up to 64° F to age your beer and unlock the complexities that can develop over months or even years
Store Large Format Bottles
From longnecks to bombers to tall boy cans and large format 750 mL bottles, the VSCB-24SSRN features enough shelf spacing to fit the bottles you need to store. Both shelves are tall enough for bombers and the top shelf is tall enough for 750's.
Strong Shelves That Don't Sag
The specially designed metal shelves are thick and strong enough to support the weight of heavy bottles, yet thin enough to maximize the available storage space in the cabinet. Each shelf includes beautiful stainless steel trim to match the doorframe.
Access Every Bottle In Your Collection
If you've got a diverse collection and want to access a particular bottle, you'll appreciate the telescoping roller glides that provide 100% shelf extension, enabling you to get to the bottles in the back of the beer fridge without having to move all the bottles in the front.
A Showcase For Your Beer Treasures
Keep your prized beers safe behind a stylish stainless steel framed glass door with a security lock. Both towel bar and curved handles are included so you can choose the look that matches your decor. Blue lighting elegantly illuminates the interior and can be turned on or off.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Black Cabinet with Right Hinge Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door
- Includes both a Towel Bar and Curved Stainless Steel handle, allowing you to choose what best matches your surrounding cabinetry
(The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives)
- Elegant all black interior
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Roller-glide shelves extend 100% for easy access to every bottle in your collection
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 39-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your beer at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H w/hinge x 23.4"W x 23.6"D (25.4" w/handle)
- Weight: 114.6 lbs.
- Please Note: If the appliance is not built in, it can tip over when the top shelf is fully extended and completely loaded with bottles. It is recommended to install anti-tip fasteners to the back of the unit if it is not being built in undercounter.
This craft beer center has 2 strong metal shelves that can hold up to 70 bomber size bottles. The top shelf is big enough to store either bombers or 750 mL bottles. The bottom shelf can hold bombers but is too short for taller 750mL bottles.
|Unit Weight||114.6 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||148.0 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
24" Wide Undercounter Craft Large Format Beer Bottle Bomber Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|Perfect solution for craft beer storage |
|Comments:||I use this beautiful refrigerator for aging my large craft bottles. It is acceptably Noisey and elegant anywhere you want to display at. I use this as a standalone and with both shelves fully loaded the top drawer can be fully extended without any indications of tipping. The only reason I give this unit 4 instead of 5 stars is because I want a second one, but there are no options to have the handle installed on the opposite side to look proper sitting together. |
I would highly recommend this!
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping Does Not Include White Glove Service. If you require white glove delivery service where they unpack it, and place it where you want it. It will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to white glove service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.