Allavino 24" Wide FlexCount II Tru-Vino 18 Bottle/66 Cans Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator/Beverage CenterModel: VSWB-2SF20
+ FREE SHIPPING
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the temperature in each zone between 41 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit
- FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 18 wine bottles, and up to 66 cans or 48 cans and 21 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 32.75" H x 23.5" W x 23" D (25" w/Handle)
Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers, wines, and sodas with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 24" Wide VSWB-2SF20 Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature in each zone using the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
- Store Wine and Beverages Simultaneously:
Keep your beverages frosty while aging your wine properly at warmer temperatures. Each zone is controlled separately so you don't have to decide between wine refrigerators and beverage centers anymore!
- Fits Bottles and Cans:
Due to the smart spacing of the shelves in the beverage side, you are not limited to storing cans or laying tall bottles on their side. The top shelf provides enough space for up to 21 8" tall bottles while still allowing up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on the middle shelves and 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf.
- Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for storage. Wood slats refine each wine shelf and gently cradle the bottles to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. The beverage shelves feature a textured surface that prevents bottles and cans from sliding as the shelf is moved in and out.
- Shelves Extend Effortlessly
Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so nothing in your assortment is out of reach!
- Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
- Digital Display and Controls:
Each zone has it's own digital display and light with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a breeze!
- Built-in or Freestanding Use:
The front-venting design allows the unit to fit seamlessly between cabinets, but the finished sides and top allow it to be used as an attractive freestanding unit.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Independently controlled wine and beverage zones.
- Operating Temperature Range: High 30's to mid-60's
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown.
- Size: 32 3/4"H w/hinge x 23-1/2"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
The beverage shelves can hold up to 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf, up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on each middle shelf, and up to 21 8" tall bottles on the top shelf, for a total capacity of 66 standard 12 oz. cans or 48 standard 12 oz. cans and 21 bottles. They have a textured surface to prevent the contents from sliding.
The wine side has 6 shelves that can hold up to 3 bottles each for a maximum wine bottle capacity of 18 bottles. Wood slats gently cradle the bottles and keep them from moving. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
|Depth||23"D (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||140 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||152 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Year|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 18 Bottles|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||Up to 66|
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Material||Metal with Stainless Fronts|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
01/08/2020Allavino Dr Howard
Love the new wine fridge and it fits perfectly in our remodeled kitchen. I love that there is a dual zone for both cans and wine as well. Great choice for anyone who likes both options
02/26/2019Best investment ever Lee
Best investment ever!!!
09/25/2018Works Great, Misleading Photos/Dimension Sean
So, don't be fooled by the photos, they must have gone to great lengths to find miniature versions of the products on display:
- You cannot fit a normal US beer bottle on the top shelf of the beverage side.
- You cannot fit 3 12oz soda cans side by side on any of the shelves.
- The bottom wine rack is precarious because of the short depth (for the compressor in the back).
The product works great, holds temperature, is reasonably quiet. Like other reviewers mine had a "new" smell from the factory that still lingers a couple months later.
I have mostly mixers and water bottles in the beverage side, so my little skinny cans of soda water/tonic/ginger beer fit great in the *just* too small hole created by my coke products. You could I suppose get the skinny cans of your favorite sodas. But it's still kinda bogus.
I also overlooked the absence of a lock, which most wine/bev fridges of this class have. Doesn't matter to me, but is worth noting.
08/15/2018Very Happy! Paula
Beverage Factory had the best price for the unit that I was looking for. I was hesitant about ordering from so far away but it shipped immediately. It was delivered by truck by a very friendly driver who was considerate and respectful. We haven't installed the unit yet but have plugged it in and it works perfectly. No damage whatsoever during shipping. Very happy with the purchase.
Feel free to give me a call directly if you have any further questions. 858-218-2339
05/20/2020Very Nice Unit
I have only had the unit for two weeks and thus far I feel this is a very good unit. Look great and keeps temperature at established setting. Drawers slide in and out very smoothly with a stable feel. The only complaint is the noise level. This unit is somewhat noisy when cycled on to maintain the temp.