- Commercially listed to NSF standards
- Stainless steel interior and exterior cabinet for true durability in high traffic commercial settings with cantilevered shelving for more versatile storage
- Optimized forced air cooling for excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings and product loading
- Digital thermostat with external readout for easy and accurate temperature control
- Self-closing door is ideal for busy settings and will stay open when pulled to 90 degrees for easy loading
Dimensions: 83.75" H x 27.5" W x 31.0" D
PLEASE NOTE: This unit is currently on backorder.
Summit Commercial's line of reach-in refrigeration features durable construction built to NSF-7 commercial standards.
Made in South Korea, the SCFF237 is a commercial all-freezer with a complete stainless steel cabinet. The stainless steel door features a self-closing design to help protect stored contents in busy commercial settings where customers may not take the time to make sure the door is closed. It will remain open when pushed to 90 degrees, making it easier to load and unload the unit. The sealed back design helps to simplify cleanup. This unit features a factory-installed lock located towards the top of the door for convenient security. Summit includes a set of locking casters for optional installation.
The SCFF237 features a large 23 cu.ft. interior constructed from stainless steel for easy cleanup and lasting durability. The cantilevered shelving system allows you to adjust the four vinyl-coated shelves to virtually any position, making it easy to accommodate any sized item. This unit is designed to fit common commercial baking trays. The LED lighting offers an energy efficient display when the door is opened. This unit utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes, with a top-mounted forced air cooling system to ensure rapid temperature recovery.
To ensure optimum storage conditions, the SCFF237 is equipped with a microprocessor temperature controller that makes it easy for staff to adjust the temperature. The large digital LED readout displays the current and high/low temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit. An audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit rises or falls above a user-set range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and a condenser cleaning reminder.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the SCFF237 provides an energy efficient solution to large capacity storage. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
- Commercially approved: Commercial construction meeting UL commercial listing standards
- Forced air cooling: Top-mounted commercial fan ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Self-closing door: Closes to save energy but will remain open when the door is opened at a 90 degree angle for easier loading
- Temperature alarm: Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Min/max display: Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation: Multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2" to allow flexible adjusting to support smaller items
- Condenser cleaning alarm: In order to prevent dust from impeding performance, this unit is equipped with audible and visual alarm that reminds you to clean the condenser every 6 months
- Eco-Friendly: Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
- Complete stainless steel construction: Interior and exterior are entirely constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easy cleanup
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost: Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Open door alarm: Alarm will beep 3 times if the door is left open for 30 seconds, 5 times at 60 seconds, and will sound continuously if the door is open for more than 5 minutes
- 6 inch casters: 6 inch casters
- Microprocessor control panel: Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Interior light: Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Large capacity: 23 cubic feet of storage space inside
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that ensures easier cleanup
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||273 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||293 lbs.|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.