- Capable of operating at -35 degrees C for long-term food preservation and safe storage of pharmaceuticals
- Slim width and counter height fits easily where space is tight
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Three slide-out freezer drawers help contents maintain stable temperature, even with an open door
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
PLEASE NOTE: This unit is currently on backorder.
AccuCold medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint.
The VLT650 is a front-opening freezer with a conveniently slim width of just under 24". Fully featured with a front-mounted lock and alarm, it uses a precision digital thermostat for the most accurate temperature management to reach temperatures as low as -35 degrees C. An externally mounted thermometer provides a second temperature readout and includes an alarm to warn of any internal changes.
Inside, static manual defrost operation ensures that sensitive items remain under stable temperature conditions. Three slide-out basket drawers offer convenient storage while minimizing temperature fluctuations when the door is open.
- Slim counter height dimensions - Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- -35 degrees C (-31 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Three slide-out drawers - Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display - Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout on the thermometer to provide the interior temperature
- Manual defrost - Energy efficient operation
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||135 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||135 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.