- Capable of operating at -35 degrees C for long-term food preservation and safe storage of pharmaceuticals
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Precise temperature control with a digital thermostat
- Alarm warns of temperature variations while providing a digital display of interior temperature
SUMMIT's VLT series includes user friendly chest and compact laboratory freezers capable of reaching -35 degrees C (-31 degrees F).
The VLT850 is a chest freezer with 8.8 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A lock is included for added security.
- -35 degrees C (-31 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Factory installed lock - Keep contents secure with a lock on the lid
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display - Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout on the thermometer to provide the interior temperature
- Manual defrost - Energy efficient operation
- Corner protectors - Exterior protection important in high traffic settings
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Compressor (Parts Only)
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.