- The Perlick H50IMS-ADR has redefined the residential undercounter ice maker market fulfilling even the most generous home entertaining needs
- This ice maker features a stainless steel cabinet, a right hinge solid stainless steel door, a stainless steel handle, and is designed with a fully integrated depth and zero-clearance hinge
- Perlick's ice maker complies with ADA regulations without sacrificing ice production and storage and is capable of producing 55 lbs. of ice per day and can store up to 22 lbs. of ice at one time
- The 15" clear ice maker comes equipped with a commercial-grade compressor, superior insulation, minimal vibrations, and a water circuit that can be easily disassembled for cleaning
- Ice maker is designed for indoor and outdoor use and has an ambient temperature range between 45-100 F degrees
- Dimensions: 14.9"W x 23.0"D x 31.5"H
The Perlick H50IMS has redefined the residential undercounter ice maker market. Since their inception in 1917 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Perlick has evolved into the premier supplier of refrigeration and beverage dispensing equipment in the industry. Perlick equipment can be found in restaurants, hotels, stadiums, theme parks, breweries and the finest homes worldwide. Made in the USA, Perlick residential refrigeration products have clearly set the bar in luxury home entertaining.Measuring a mere 15 inches wide, the Perlick H50IMS-ADR Clear Ice Maker complies with ADA regulations without sacrificing ice production and storage. It can create up to 55 pounds of crystal-clear ice in a single day (and stores up to 22 pounds), fulfilling even the most generous home entertaining needs. The distinctive top hat shape of each cube is more than just attractive: the shape is part of Perlick's method in ensuring that each cube is absolutely free of impurities, for a flawless look and taste. This unique shape also prevents the ice from clumping, guaranteeing that you always serve your guests with the perfect beverage every time.
Perlick's Residential Ice Makers are constructed to be built-in with a seamless look to any home decor. Approved for indoor and outdoor use, and built to perform and provide the best experience for you, your family and your friends. Appreciate the test and value of a good drink, right from the comfort of your home.
Crystal Clear Ice
Designed with unrivaled technology to produce ice that is absolutely free of any impurities while giving your beverage a shine. Fresh and chilled, these clear ices emphasize the drink's flavor.
Top Hat Shape
Perlick's Clear Ice Maker produces unique, top hat-shaped ice cubes that is pleasing to the eye. The ice melts slower than other ice cubes allowing you to enjoy your drink without it quickly getting watered down.
- Compliant with ADA regulations
- Produces up to 55 pounds of ice per day and stores up to 22 pounds of ice
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Optional drain pump
- Elegant stainless steel door and polished handle
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 BTU output
- Designed with fully integrated depth and zero-clearance hinge to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- Top-hat shaped clear ice
- R-134a Refrigerant
- Ambient Temp Range: 45-100 degrees F
- Water Pressure: 7-113 psi
- 1/2" FTP Water Inlet, 1/2" FTP Drain
|Shipping Weight||118 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Storage Capacity||22 lbs|
|Approx. Ice Production||55 lbs|
|Type / Shape||Top Hat|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||3.4 A|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.