Scotsman Built-in Ice Maker - Stainless Steel w/ Drain PumpModel: DCE33PA-1SSD
+ FREE SHIPPING
- Scotsman, the unrivaled leader in clear ice, has designed an inspiring trio of professional-grade products to enrich the entertaining experience in the home
- Ice maker is capable of producing gourmet ice cubes by continually circulating water through pumps and gently sprays into inverted ice cube molds
- Scotsman's 15" ice machine comes equipped with a drain pump
- This built-in ice machine features an attractive stainless steel exterior, a panel overlay door, and an integrated handle
INFO & GUIDES
Scotsman, the unrivaled leader in clear ice, has designed an inspiring trio of professional-grade products to enrich the entertaining experience in the home. Each carefully designed to complement today's modern living.
The DCE33 built in, undercounter ice maker creates its gourmet ice cubes by continually circulating water through pumps and gently sprays into inverted ice cube molds. All the ice cubes from this ice machine come to you completely crystal clear, odorless, taste-free, and gourmet.
Designed for undercounter applications, the ice maker measures a narrow 15-inches wide and accepts a custom wood door panel. It also has an attractive stainless steel wrapped exterior.
- Stainless Steel finish
- 15" wide and can be easily built-in into decor
- Accepts Custom Wood Panels
- Drain Pump
- Square Ice Cube Shape
- Crystal Clear Ice
- Ice Storage Capacity: 26 lbs.
- Approx. Ice Production: 30 lbs.
- Built-in Capable, has front ventilation
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- 5 Year Warranty on Compressor, parts only
|Shipping Weight||83 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Storage Capacity||26 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||30 lbs.|
|Type / Shape||Square|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
what is the size of the door panel that can be added to the front door? I need the measurements to make a custom panel
by Mark on November 30, 2018
For support with custom installation I recommend going directly to the manufacturer. We have links for the spec sheet and install manual under the profile of this model on our website. Here is a link to put you in the right place.
by Dave on November 30, 2018
No customer reviews available.