- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters and flexible design allows for built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- Stainless steel door offers a professional look while the factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Recessed LED lighting offers efficient and attractive presentation of stored products
- Precise digital temperature management with electronic controls located inside of the unit
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards for use in commercial establishments
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, Summit's AL54 Built-In Undercounter All-Refrigerator is just 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The fully finished black cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system also allows this unit to be built-in with minimum clearance. The reversible stainless steel door includes a pro style handle and a factory installed lock for added safety. This unit has a flush back for easy cleaning and a right angle cord.
Inside, the AL54 utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible, spill-proof storage and two large door racks ideal for keeping condiments in easy reach. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The AL54 refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens.
- ADA compliant design - 32" height allows easy installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Stainless steel door - Durable construction with a professional look
- Professional handle - Includes a full-length pro handle in chrome
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Adjustable glass shelves - Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Bottle slots - Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- High temperature alarm - High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Temperature Memory Function - Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Right angle plug - Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Built-in capable - Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Frost-free operation - No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Recessed LED light - Efficient and attractive presentation with LED lighting
- Door storage - Two door racks offer convenient storage for condiments and bottles
- Internal fan - Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Open door alarm - Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- Sabbath mode setting - Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Sealed back - Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- 100% CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Depth||22.63" (24.63" w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||95 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||105 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.