- The Summit FF642D Two Drawer Refrigerator is a compact unit that brings convenience and luxury to your kitchen while providing valuable storage space
- This built-in refrigerator features a fully finished stainless steel cabinet, two slide-out stainless steel drawers, two sleek stainless steel handles, a stainless steel kick-plate, and drawer dividers for simple organization
- Refrigerator drawers come equipped with a stainless steel interior with LED lighting, a sliding basket, an internal fan, and an anti-tip bracket
- Summit's two-drawer refrigerator includes automatic defrost and electronic controls to ensure easy temperature management in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- This unit is designed for both freestanding and built-in installations and is 100% CFC free
SUMMIT brings luxury and convenience under the counter with a fully featured two-drawer all-refrigerator.
The FF642D is sized with an easy-fitting 24" footprint. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. Complete stainless steel construction inside and out offers long-lasting durability with professional elegance. The drawers can be customized with overlay panels to match or accent existing cabinetry design. The stainless steel kickplate and sleek handles complete the look.
Frost-free operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 3.4 cu.ft. interior. Two adjustable dividers make it easy to separate the drawer compartments into two or four zones to easily accommodate a variety of sizes. A sliding chrome basket offers added storage convenience, while the LED lighting makes it easy to view stored contents when loading or unloading both sections.
Additional features ensure the unit is running at its best. These include a high temperature alarm and open drawer alarm. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature, while a temperature memory function helps to recover all settings in the event of power loss. This model also has a Sabbath Mode Setting that disables certain electrical features during periods of religious observance.
The FF642D can be used in home or commercial settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL Commercial Standard 471.
- Built-in capable - Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel exterior - Complete stainless steel construction ensures lasting durability and style
- Two stainless steel drawers - Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu.ft. of interior storage
- Panel-ready drawer fronts - Drawers accept overlay panels (size: 23.15" x 14.92" at 3/4" thick) to let you seamlessly blend the refrigerator into cabinetry design
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Frost-free operation - No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Stainless steel kickplate - Completes the professional look down to the toe kick
- Open drawer alarm - Audible alarm will sound if the drawers are left ajar for over a minute
- Temperature alarm - High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- LED lighting - Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawer interiors
- Sabbath Mode - Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Drawer dividers - Two adjustable dividers make it simple to organize the drawer interiors
- Sliding basket - Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Professional handles - Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting
- Internal fan - Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Sealed back - Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Temperature Memory Function - Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Anti-tip bracket - Included and recommended for user-installation to reduce the risk of tipping
- Right angle plug - Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- 100% CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||106.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||130.0 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
Be the first to ask a question.