- Intelligent microprocessor digital temperature controller adjusts temperature between -30 °C to -15°C
- Improved temperature accuracy with a separate temperature probe for continuous product readout
- Additional sensor reads interior air temperature for superior temperature control, and audible/visual alarms report high/low temperatures
- Digital display of the min/max temperature (updated in 15 minute increments) in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest degree
- Optimized forced air cooling for excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings and product loading
Dimensions: 83.75" H x 55.25" W x 31.0" D
PLEASE NOTE: This unit is currently on backorder.
Accucold's Pharma-Lab Performance Series features reach-in refrigerators and matching freezers designed and purpose-built to meet the demanding needs for pharmacy, medication, vaccine, laboratory, and life science applications.
The AFS23ML is a 49 cu.ft. two-door single section all-freezer with an adjustable control range from -30 to -15 degrees C. The microprocessor temperature controller features a large digital LED display viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit, making it easy for staff to manage and monitor the temperature. The unit is equipped with an air sensor for rapid control response and a product sensor for a more accurate reading of the interior, including a display of the min/max temperature in 15 minute increments The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit rises or falls above a user-set range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and a condenser cleaning reminder.
Inside, the AFS49ML utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes, with a top-mounted forced air cooling system to ensure rapid temperature recovery. Eight vinyl-coated wire shelves on cantilevered clips allow you to accommodate virtually any sized item. The LED lighting displays automatically when the door is open, providing a full and energy efficient display.
The AFS49ML features a durable stainless steel cabinet and interior, with a sealed back for easier cleanup. Summit include a set of casters (2 locking) for optional installation. A factory-installed lock offers added security, with two keys included for your facility. Magnetic door gaskets ensure a strong seal. The doors are self-closing to help protect contents, but will remain open at 90 degrees for easier loading.
Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the AFS49ML provides an energy efficient solution to large capacity storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible and meets NSF-7 commercial standards.
- Purpose-built design: Designed and engineered to store vaccines and other sensitive materials under stable temperature conditions
- Complete stainless steel construction: Interior and exterior are entirely constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easy cleanup
- Self-closing doors: Closes to save energy but will remain open when the door is opened at a 901/2 angle for easier loading
- 6 inch casters: Ships with a set of casters (2 locking) for optional user installation
- Min/max display: Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
- Adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves for improved circulation: Multiple shelf positions spaced at 1/2" to allow flexible adjusting to support smaller items
- Condenser cleaning alarm: In order to prevent dust from impeding performance, this unit is equipped with audible and visual alarm that reminds you to clean the condenser every 6 months
- Extended warranty: 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Adjustable temperature: Interior is pre-set to -251/2C, with an adjustable control range from -30 to -151/2C
- Temperature alarm: Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Forced air cooling: Top-mounted commercial fan ensures rapid temperature recovery
- Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost: Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
- Open door alarm: Alarm will beep 3 times if the door is left open for 30 seconds, 5 times at 60 seconds, and will sound continuously if the door is open for more than 5 minutes
- Microprocessor control panel: Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
- Factory-installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Interior light: Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
- Large capacity: 49 cubic feet of storage space inside
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that ensures easier cleanup
- Commercially approved: Commercial construction meeting UL commercial listing standards
- Eco-Friendly: Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
|Depth||31.0" (32.75" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||428.0 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||450.0 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.