- SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGYAqua Bar II Series Standard Point-of-Use Water Cooler - from Oasis combines superior technology with sophistication to deliver hot and cold, great tasting, healthy water on demand
- ATTRACTIVE CABINETModern Cabinet - Accented by charcoal gray trim with a carbon fiber-look panel and a sleek ABS plastic top and front with removable metal side panels
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY2 Gallons - Able to store and dispense up to 2 gallons of cold, hot, or room temperature water per hour
- CONVENIENT FEATURESOasis' Water Cooler - Equipped with a cold water reservoir, a hot water safety faucet, and a drip receptor
- LEAD FREESafe Consumption - All components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments
This POU2LRHK Aqua Bar II Series Standard Point-of-Use Water Cooler from Oasis combines superior technology with sophistication to deliver hot and cold, great tasting, healthy water on demand. A large, four gallon stainless steel reservoir delivers two gallons of 50°F water per hour, making it ideal for high-volume areas like offices.
Point-of-Use Water Coolers eliminate such hassles as monthly water delivery bills, water storage problems, sore backs from lifting water bottles, spilled water from dumping water bottles, and the risk of running out of water just when you need it.
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Point-of-Use Water Coolers. Like all Oasis water coolers, Point-of-Use coolers are specifically designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
- Cabinet: Modern cabinet design accented by charcoal gray trim with a carbon fiber-look panel. Sleek injection molded ABS plastic top and front with removable metal side panels. Pre-drilled holes on cabinet side for simple cup dispenser installation.
- Cold Water Refrigeration: Convection-cooled condenser, internal spring mounted hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat with "off" position that is easily accessible.
- Cold Water Reservoir: Four gallon, 300 Series stainless steel tank with external copper refrigerant coil encased in molded foam insulation.
- Cold Water Capacity: 2 gallons of 50 degrees Fahrenheit water per hour (43 x 6oz. cups).
- Hot Water Tank: Tank is constructed of type 300 series stainless steel with a 500 watt element.
- Hot Water Capacity: 45 x 6oz. cups of piping hot water per hour. 1 1/2 quart storage tank.
- Hot Water Safety Faucet: Safety faucet button requires a two-step action to prevent accidental dispensing.
- Drip Receptor: Durable drip tray lifts out for easy removal and is dishwasher safe.
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
|ABS Plastic Top
|Removable Metal Side
|Pre-Drilled Cup Dispenser Holes
|Water Dispensing Cabinet
|Hot Water Safety Faucet
|Cold Water Reservoir
|300 Series Stainless Steel
|Storage Capacity (Oz)
|Chilling Cap/6Oz Cups/Hr
|Hot Water Reservoir
|Storage Capacity (Oz)
|Heating Cap/6oz Cups/Hr
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.