U-Line 3.3 Cu. Ft. Built-in Refrigerator - White Cabinet with White Door - Reversible DoorModel: 29RW-00A
- The U-Line 29RW-00A 3.3 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator is a durable and versatile unit that is the perfect fit for any undercounter built-in situation
- This miniature refrigerator features a white cabinet, a reversible solid white door, a recessed handle, and an all white interior
- Refrigerator comes equipped with three removable tempered glass shelves and three fixed shelves in the door capable of storing and cooling up to 35 12-oz. bottles and 48 12-oz. cans
- U-Line's built-in refrigerator includes a mechanical passive cooling system and a mechanical dial control with an operation temperature range between 34° F and 45° F
- This unit is designed for both freestanding and built-in installations and is Energy Star Rated
INFO & GUIDES
This 29RW-00A Built-In Refrigerator from U-Line is the perfect fit for any undercounter built-in situation! Measuring at 28-1/2" H x 20-7/8" W x 23" D, this ULine Refrigerator meets ADA Height Compliance. This U Line unit has a 3.3 cu. ft. refrigeration capacity and features three removable tempered glass shelves, three fixed door shelves, and automatic defrost.
This unit comes in an Optional Door Lock Model.
- Volume of 3.3 cu ft holds up to 35 bottles (12 oz) or 48 cans (12 oz)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 341/2F - 451/2F
- Mechanical passive cooling system
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Three fixed shelves in door
- Field reversible door swing
- Door lock models are available, and must be ordered hinge specific
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Accepts a 1/4" custom insert panel
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Capacity||3.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Weight||80 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||89 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.