- The Kegco MDK-309X-01 Black Kegerator Cabinet comes as a cabinet only and does not include a draft beer dispense system
- The Kegerator is a stylish cabinet with a matte black finish and a sophisticated black stainless steel door with a modern look and includes a removable drip tray, a textered seriving top, and casters
- The interior of the kegerator can be easily converted to a regular all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable wire shelves and includes a stainless steel floor plate that provides extra durability
- Kegerator comes equipped with digital temperature control, fan forced cooling, and a deep chill button that will assist in quickly getting a warm keg to the desired temperature
- This kegerator refrigerator has a spacious interior that easily accommodates any full size keg (including Coors Kegs, Miller Kegs, and rubber kegs) as well as up to two 5-Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5-Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home-Brew Kegs
The Kegco MDK-309X-01 Black Kegerator Cabinet comes as a cabinet only and does not include a draft beer dispense system. You can add a tower kegerator conversion kit to customize the setup to suit your needs. This kegerator refrigerator has a spacious interior that easily accommodates any full size keg (including Coors Kegs, Miller Kegs, and rubber kegs), as well as up to two 5-Gallon D System kegs or up to three 5-Gallon Cornelius Ball Lock Home-Brew Kegs. This large capacity gives you the option to dispense more than one beer keg at a time.
The MDK-309X-01 Kegerator is a stylish cabinet with a matte black finish and a sleek black stainless steel door with a modern look that complements any decor. Black stainless steel is known as a unique black-graphite tone that resists more smudges, fingerprints, water spots, and streaks than standard stainless steel. Most stainless steel does not have a fingerprint-resistant finish and will need special polish to keep it looking new. With black stainless steel, cleaning is easy without any special polish requirements and can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth followed by a soft towel.
The Kegerator cabinet includes a removable drip tray, a textured serving top, and casters. Anyone who has dealt with the stickiness of dried beer will appreciate the removable recessed drip tray with a plastic grill that can easily be taken out and cleaned in the dishwasher. The easy roll casters make moving the beer dispenser from your bar to your patio a breeze, and they lock to prevent it from rolling once you have it in position.
The Kegco Kegerator can also be easily converted to a regular all-refrigerator using the two included adjustable wire shelves. The stainless steel interior floor plate provides extra durability by displacing the weight of the keg evenly over the floor of the cabinet, and it allows you to smoothly slide the kegs in and out. Whether you want to keep draft beer on tap at all times, or want the option to dispense a keg periodically and have the extra storage space of a refrigerator the rest of the time, this keg refrigerator will work perfectly for your home.
The MDK-309X-01 adds digital functionality and a wider available temperature range to one of the best kegerators you can find. With their digital temperature display and push button control, it's never been easier to set and verify the internal temperature of these beer refrigerators. Simply press the up or down button to adjust the temperature by one degree in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. The kegerator refrigerator features fan forced cooling which provides even cooling throughout the unit and gives you one of the coldest temperature ranges of any beer refrigerator on the market - as low as 32 degrees! This beer dispenser comes equipped with a Deep Chill button that will cause the compressor to work continuously for 24 hours to get your keg to the desired temperature. Simply press the button again, and the unit will return to it's normal operation. If you have ever needed to quickly cool a warm beer keg, this Deep Chill function will be perfect for you!
- Converts to refrigerator 2 full-width wire shelves
- Large enough to hold all full size kegs (Including Coors, Miller and many additional brands)
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal) and 1/6 barrels (5gal)
- Matte black cabinet with black stainless steel door
- Stainless door has a protective film on it to prevent scratches during shipment. You can peel the film off once the kegerator is set up
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- A perfect option for dispensing beer, soda, kombucha or wine
- Deep Chill function to quickly cool down warm keg
- Easy roll casters for mobility
- Removable built-in drip tray with grill to collect spills
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
- UL Listed
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
- 5 Years on Compressor (parts only)
- This kegerator can fit one Full Size, Pony, or Quarter Slim Keg, two 5 gallon commercial kegs along with one 5 gallon home brew keg or up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs.
- Letting the Deep Chill function run for the full 24 hours may result in freezing of the keg.
|Unit Weight||96.8 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||108 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Year|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Color / Material||Matte Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Running Amps||1.7 A|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.