- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- Recessed LED lighting offers attractive presentation of stored products
- Easy temperature management with a digital thermostat
- Fully wrapped stainless steel door and cabinet
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial refrigerator
34.0" H x 23.63" W x 23.5" D
SUMMIT's FF64B Series brings quality and convenience under the counter with a fully featured lineup of built-in all-refrigerators.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the FF64BXCSSHV refrigerator can be used built-in or freestanding. It has a stainless steel wrapped cabinet and door. A thin stainless steel handle completes the sleek look.
Inside, the FF64BXCSSHV utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible and spill-proof storage. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The FF64BXCSSHV refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and is ENERGY STAR certified as a commercial refrigerator. It also meets DOE standards for residential applications, using 20% less energy than the maximum allowed for this product class and capacity. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens. For a matching frost-free all-freezer, see the SCFF53BXCSSHV.
- ENERGY STAR certified commercial performance: Meets ENERGY STAR standards as a commercial refrigerator and meets DOE standards for residential use
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Stainless steel exterior: Door and cabinet are fully wrapped in durable stainless steel for a professional look built to last
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Professional handle: Thin (14mm diameter) stainless steel handle mounted vertically for a sleek look that matches many popular styles of cabinetry
- Frost-free operation: No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance
- Digital Thermostat: Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management
- Recessed LED light: Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Bottle slots: Floor is specially slotted to store wine and other bottles safely in place
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Flat door liner: Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
- Open door alarm: Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than one minute
- High temperature alarm: High temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of the recommended range
- Sabbath mode setting: Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours
- Temperature memory function: Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss
- Sealed back: Space-saving design that offers easier cleanability
- Right angle plug: Design allows you to plug the unit in flush against the wall socket with no need to add extra depth
- Matching freezer available: Pair with the frost-free SCFF53BSS for a matching side-by-side or stackable set
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- CEE Tier II qualified: Efficient design meets CEE Tier II specifications, using 25% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category
- 100% CFC Free: Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Compressor (Parts Only)
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.