- Commercially approved to NSF-7 standards with 32 inch height that fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Thermometer is NIST calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory
- Digital temperature display and audible alarm allows easier temperature monitoring as recommended by JCAHO
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces with a glass door that provides full visibility of stored contents
- Includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible storage and a factory-installed lock for added security
Dimensions: 33.5" H x 23.63" W x 23.5" D
Accucold's Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more.
Made in Europe, the SCR600BGLBINZADA is a display refrigerator sized with a convenient 24" footprint. Sized at 32" high, it can be used built-in or freestanding under counters in ADA compliant settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The kickplate features a factory installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed. This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration.
Inside, the SCR600BGLBINZADA utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation with a hidden evaporator and cold wall design. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. This unit has an interior dial thermostat and light with an on/off rocker switch.
The SCR600BGLBINZADA comes in a black cabinet with a double pane tempered glass door and user-reversible door swing. A factory installed front lock is located towards the top of the door for convenient security.
Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold's Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards for food and beverage storage
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- White interior finish: Interior offers more visibility with a brighter look
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior
- Half-sized wire shelf: Sits on top of the compressor and features wire slots ideal for holding bottles on their sides
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing offers more flexibility
- One piece interior liner: Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- ADA Compliant: 32 inch height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Versatile display: Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows you to install the unit under counters with minimum clearance
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear display to promote impulse buys
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a a convenient switch located behind the thermostat
- Hidden evaporator: SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall for easier cleaning and more efficient cooling
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Depth||23.5" (25.38" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||100 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Capacity||5.5 Cu. Ft.|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.