- Commercially approved to NSF-7 standards
- Thermometer is NIST calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory
- Digital temperature display and audible alarm allows easier temperature monitoring as recommended by JCAHO
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces with a glass door that provides full visibility of stored contents
- Includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible storage and a factory-installed lock for added security
Dimensions: 33.5" H x 23.63" W x 23.5" D
Accucold's Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more.
Made in Europe, the SCR600BGLBINZ is a display refrigerator sized with a convenient 24" footprint. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The kickplate features a factory installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed. This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration.
Inside, the SCR600BGLBINZ utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation with a hidden evaporator and cold wall design. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. This unit has an interior dial thermostat and light with an on/off rocker switch.
The SCR600BGLBINZ comes in a black cabinet with a double pane tempered glass door and user-reversible door swing. A factory installed front lock is located towards the top of the door for convenient security.
Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold's Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear display to promote impulse buys
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- White interior finish: Interior offers more visibility with a brighter look
- Half-sized wire shelf: Sits on top of the compressor and features wire slots ideal for holding bottles on their sides
- Hidden evaporator: SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall for easier cleaning and more efficient cooling
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Versatile display: Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows you to install the unit under counters with minimum clearance
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- One piece interior liner: Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing offers more flexibility
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management
|Depth||23.5" (25.5" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||100 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||122 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Capacity||5.5 Cu. Ft.|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.