- Commercially approved to NSF-7 standards
- Digital temperature display and audible alarm allows easier temperature monitoring as recommended by JCAHO
- Thermometer is NIST calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Ideal 24" footprint offers full 5.5 cu.ft. storage capacity in a slim fit
Dimensions: 33.5" H x 23.63" W x 23.5" D
Accucold's Nutrition Center Series features commercially approved refrigerators and freezers specifically designed for the storage of sealed food and beverages in a variety of facilities, including break rooms, waiting areas, nurses' stations, and more.
Made in Europe, the SCR600BGLNZ is a counter height display refrigerator sized with a convenient 24" footprint. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The kickplate features a factory installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed. This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration.
Inside, the SCR600BGLNZ utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation with a hidden evaporator and cold wall design. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. This unit has an interior dial thermostat and light with an on/off rocker switch.
The SCR600BGLNZ comes in a black cabinet with a double pane tempered glass door and user-reversible door swing. A factory installed front lock is located towards the top of the door for convenient security. This unit is designed for freestanding use. For a built-in version, see the SCR600BGLBINZ.
Designed specifically for institutional food and beverage storage, all Accucold's Nutrition Centers are commercially approved to NSF standards and comply with most JCAHO recommendations for safe storage.
- Commercially approved: ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards for food and beverage storage
- Slim counter height dimensions: 24" footprint allows versatile placement
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- White interior finish: Interior offers more visibility with a brighter look
- Half-sized wire shelf: Sits on top of the compressor and features wire slots ideal for holding bottles on their sides
- One piece interior liner: Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Adjustable thermostat: Dial thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Fully finished black cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Versatile display: Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Double pane tempered glass door: Heat resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys
- Internal fan: Fan-forced cooling helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior
- Adjustable glass shelves: Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Interior light on rocker switch: Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- Hidden evaporator: SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall for easier cleaning and more efficient cooling
- Reversible door: User-reversible door swing offers more flexibility
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Depth||23.5" (25.88" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||100 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Capacity||5.5 Cu. Ft.|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.