This Compact and Convenient 1000 Series BI95B-00A Black Cabinet Ice Maker by U-Line is the perfect ice maker for residential or small commercial use. With its streamlined style and ADA compliance this Built-In Ice Maker will fit perfectly under your counter!
This Compact Ice Maker measures at 25 1/16"H x 13 15/16"W x 17"D and can store up to 12 lbs. of ice on a daily basis. Unit can produce ice at the rate of 23 lbs. The ice that it produces is of crescent shape that measures at 1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L. Ice maker uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity. Unit Features a Mechanical Dial Control that controls the temperature within the unit. The BI95B-00A only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection. With no drain required, this Ice maker is very easy, convenient, and inexpensive to install.
This unit does accept a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel.
- Black Cabinet
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity: up to 25 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- Uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity.
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection
- Manual Defrost
- Mechanical Dial Control
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||53 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||59 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Capacity (Ice Makers)
|Ice Storage||12 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||23 lbs.|
|Adjustable Thermostat||Mechanical Dial Control|
|Defrost System||Yes, Manual|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Built-in Ice Maker - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|One Great Ice Maker |
|Comments:||We have had this ice maker for almost a year and have always been impressed with its perfect fit in our home bar and its ability to produce a lot of ice in a short period of time. But the big test was our Christmas Open House this past week. We had a total of 30 people from 3:00 in the afternoon until 11:30 at night. At no time did we have to resort to tapping into the regular refrigerator ice maker or a bag of ice we kept out on the porch just in case. It kept up to the demand and then some. And it looks good in the bar next to the under counter refrigerator I also bought at the Beverage Factory. |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|