If you Find a Better Deal on U-Line, We'll Match the Price!
Call us at 1-800-710-9939.
- This Compact and Convenient UACR014-BS01A Black Cabinet Ice Maker by U-Line is the perfect ice maker for residential or small commercial use
- The 14" ice maker features a black cabinet, a reversible, swing black door, a white interior, and a removable ice storage bin
- Ice machine is capable of producing up to 25 lbs. of ice per day and storing up to 25 lbs. of ice at one time
- U-Line's ice maker comes equipped with a drainless design and produces crescent shaped ice cubes
- Unit is designed to be a built-in or freestanding unit
This Compact and Convenient UACR014-BS01A Black Cabinet Ice Maker by U-Line is the perfect ice maker for residential or small commercial use. With its streamlined style and ADA compliance this Built-In Ice Maker will fit perfectly under your counter!
This U Line Compact Ice Maker measures at 25 1/16"H x 13 15/16"W x 17"D and can store up to 12 lbs. of ice on a daily basis. U-Line unit can produce ice at the rate of 23 lbs. The ice that it produces is of crescent shape that measures at 1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L. Ice maker uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity. Unit Features a Mechanical Dial Control that controls the temperature within the unit. The UACR014-BS01A only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection. With no drain required, this Ice maker is very easy, convenient, and inexpensive to install.
This unit does accept a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel.
- Black Cabinet
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity: up to 25 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- Uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity.
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection
- Manual Defrost
- Mechanical Dial Control
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
Be the first to ask a question.