- The Allavino YHWR99-2BRN Vite Series Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator is a sleek and convenient wine cooler that is ideal for anyone with a diverse wine collection
- This wine cellar features a black cabinet, a sleek black framed glass door, black curved and towel bar handles, blue LED lighting, and a door lock for added security
- Wine cooler includes two independently controlled zones for red and white wine - the upper zone with a temperature range between 41-54°F and the lower with a range between 54-73°F
- Allavino's wine refrigerator comes equipped with 8 adjustable sliding hardwood shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 99 bottles of wine at one time
- Vite Series Wine refrigerators feature some of the latest innovations in wine storage and have been designed with the collector in mind
The all-new Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator can be customized to fit diverse bottle sizes in two distinct, individually controlled temperature zones. Since there is no longer a "standard" bottle size and many collections feature bottles with different diameters, the Vite Series was designed with flexibility in mind. Due to the adjustability of its extra thick glide out shelves, you can set the shelf spacing to suit your specific collection, whether you have Bordeaux, Burgundy, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Champagne or a mixture of everything.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Controls:
The Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN features digital temperature display with push button controls that allow you to easily adjust the temperature in each section individually. With the upper zone adjustable between 41-54°F and the lower zone adjustable between 54-73°F, you have the ability to store both red and white wine simultaneously. With the upper zone able to reach 54°F, the entire cabinet can store red if you so desire. The lighted display is easily visible through the glass, allowing you to monitor your temperature without opening the door. Please Note: It is normal for the internal temperature in the unit to vary +/- 5 degrees from the set temperature due to ambient temperature.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
The 8 durable wooden shelves glide out easily on ball-bearing tracks, affording you quick access to your entire collection. The shelves are constructed of extra thick hardwood to allow them to support two rows of bottles. The innovative racking system was designed specifically to accommodate varying bottle sizes. Each rack is adjustable in 1-1/4" increments, so if you have large diameter bottles, you will still be able to store them by moving the shelves up or down as necessary.
Cool Blue LED Interior Lighting:
The cabinet boasts two light panels to showcase your wine collection in contemporary fashion. The cool blue LED lights cast a soft glow on your bottles, stylishly illuminating them without the unnecessary heat created from an incandescent bulb.
Internal fans circulate the air inside the unit for more even cooling in each zone. This helps to prevent hot and cold spot in both the upper and lower zone, reduces initial cool down time by 50% and prevents drastic fluctuations in temperature that could be harmful to your wine collection. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected, argon filled, double pane thermal insulated glass keeps harmful light away from your wine and provides maximum insulation and viewing capabilities. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up. Two handles are also provided, one in a towel bar style and one in a curved style, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. A magnetic gasket is provided to ensure a tight seal.
- Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door and Right Hinge
- Towel Bar handle and Curved handle included, Giving you two handles to choose from
- 8 adjustable sliding shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- Blue LED Interior lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy
- Dual temperature zones - Store both red and white wine simultaneously
- Upper Zone: 41-54°F
- Lower Zone: 54-73°F
- Fan-forced cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature adjustable between 41°F and 73°F - one of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Magnetic Door Gasket ensures tight seal
- 4 adjustable leveling feet
- 175 W motor (0.95 KW.h/24hr)
- 40 dB
- Unit dimensions: 64 3/8" H x 23 1/2" W x 23 1/8" D w/handle
- Packaging dimensions: 67 1/4" H x 26 1/8" W x 24 182" D
- Weight: 167 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
- Important Note: To reach the maximum stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall. The bottom rack must also be removed to allow a second row of bottles in the bottom area, as shown to the right. The unit will fit 11 bottles on each of the 8 sliding shelves and either 6 bottles on the bottom rack or 11 bottles in the bottom area with the rack removed. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
Vite, the Italian word for grapevine, represents the very essence and origin of wine. The Allavino Vite Series Wine refrigerators feature some of the latest innovations in wine storage. They have been designed with the collector in mind and have essential features for wine enthusiasts with diverse tastes.
Revolutionary New Racking System:
Each unit features extra thick hardwood shelves that support the weight of multiple rows of bottles, allowing you to fit more bottles in the space provided. Each of the shelves glide out far enough to access the rear bottles so no bottle is out of reach. With maximum flexibility in mind, the shelves were designed to be adjustable so that collector's with varying bottle sizes would not be limited to the amount of space they have on each rack. You can set them close together to achieve the utmost capacity in the space provided, or you can set them apart to accommodate large diameter bottles. The beautiful wood finish will complement any decor.
Professional Level Cooling:
The Vite Series features internal fans in every model, which helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reduces initial cool down time by 50%. The single zone units feature a temperature range adjustable between 41°F and 73°F, a wider range than most other wine refrigerators on the market, and the dual zone unit allows users to store both red and white wine simultaneously. An active charcoal filter helps keep unwanted odors out of the cabinet.
Classic Design Features:
Each unit features digital display with push button controls, high quality thermal insulation on both the cabinet and door, UV protection on the glass to keep harmful light away from your prized possessions and key locking doors to ensure no one touches your collection unless you want them to. With either black or stainless steel doors, towel bar or curved handles, single or dual zone options and capacities ranging from less than 100 to over 300 bottles, you are sure to find a model that fits your style.
|21 1/2" (23 1/8 w/ Handle)
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Multiple / Dual Zone
|Cabinet Color / Material
|Energy Star Rated
|Wine Bottle Count
|Up to 99 Bottles
|Number of Shelves
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)
|Bottles per Shelf
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)
|Number of Doors
|Color / Material
|Towel Bar and Curved
|Accepts Custom Panel
|Tinted / UV Protective
|115 V / 60 Hz
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.