Allavino 24" Wide Vite II Tru-Vino 99 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine RefrigeratorModel: YHWR99-2SR20
+ FREE SHIPPING
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines
- Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-54 F in the upper zone and 54-73 F in the lower zone (zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart)
- Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 99 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
Dimensions: 64-3/8" H x 23-1/2" W x 21-1/2" D
The Allavino Vite II YHWR99-2SR20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 99 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Controls:
The Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2SR20 features digital temperature display with push button controls that allow you to easily adjust the temperature in each section individually. With the upper zone adjustable between 41-54°F and the lower zone adjustable between 54-73°F, you have the ability to store both red and white wine simultaneously. With the upper zone able to reach 54°F, the entire cabinet can store red if you so desire. The lighted display is easily visible through the glass, allowing you to monitor your temperature without opening the door. Please Note: It is normal for the internal temperature in the unit to vary +/- 5 degrees from the set temperature due to ambient temperature. Zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
The 8 durable wooden shelves glide out easily on ball-bearing tracks, affording you quick access to your entire collection. The shelves are constructed of extra thick hardwood to allow them to support two rows of bottles. The innovative racking system was designed specifically to accommodate varying bottle sizes. Each rack is adjustable in 1-1/4" increments, so if you have large diameter bottles, you will still be able to store them by moving the shelves up or down as necessary.
Cool Blue LED Interior Lighting:
The cabinet boasts two light panels to showcase your wine collection in contemporary fashion. The cool blue LED lights cast a soft glow on your bottles, stylishly illuminating them without the unnecessary heat created from an incandescent bulb.
Internal fans circulate the air inside the unit for more even cooling in each zone. This helps to prevent hot and cold spot in both the upper and lower zone, reduces initial cool down time by 50% and prevents drastic fluctuations in temperature that could be harmful to your wine collection. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected, argon filled, double pane thermal insulated glass keeps harmful light away from your wine and provides maximum insulation and viewing capabilities. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up. Two handles are included, one in a towel bar style and one in a curved handle style, so that you can choose the style that best suits you. A magnetic gasket is provided to ensure a tight seal.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door with Hinge on Right
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from
- 8 adjustable sliding shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- Activated charcoal air filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Dual temperature zones - Store both red and white wine
- Blue LED Interior lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy
- Fan-forced cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Two independently controlled temperature zones:
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 54°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 54°F and 73°F
- PLEASE NOTE: The temperature in the upper and lower zones must be set at least 10°F apart
|Depth||21 1/2" (23 1/8 w/ Handle)|
|Unit Weight||167 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||200 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 99 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
07/21/2016Vite Series 99 Bottle Dual-Zone Jeff
I'm really pleased with this chiller. Excellent value and feature-packed. Easy to setup and very stylish. The only reason I didn't rate it higher is that shelf heights and bottle spacing is slightly undersized for larger based bottles like Sparkling and most Pinot Noirs. That said, I definitely recommend this product. The shipping was convenient, and the chiller packaging provided ample protection for transit.
01/29/2016works well for us TOM
the unit works really well
01/19/2017This product is so so
I have now used this cooler for 2 months. It keeps my wine at an acceptable temperature but will not set both zones the same as promised. It is kind of noisy but that is not really an issue here. I am on the Gulf of Mexico and the surf is much louder than the cooler. The bottle capacity is a stretch but I guess is you had only bordeaux bottles (I do not) it might hold 99.