Allavino 24" Wide Vite Series 99 Bottle Dual Zone Stainless Steel Right Hinge Wine RefrigeratorModel: YHWR99-2SRN
+ FREE SHIPPING
- The Allavino YHWR99-2SRN Vite Series Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator is a sleek and convenient wine cooler that is ideal for anyone with a diverse wine collection
- This wine cellar features a black cabinet, a stainless steel framed glass door, stainless steel curved and towel bar handles, blue LED lighting, and a door lock
- Wine cooler includes two independently controlled zones for red and white wine - the upper zone with a temperature range between 41-54°F and the lower with a range between 54-73°F
- Allavino's wine refrigerator comes equipped with 8 adjustable sliding hardwood shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 99 bottles of wine at one time
- Vite Series Wine refrigerators feature some of the latest innovations in wine storage and have been designed with the collector in mind
The all-new Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2SRN Dual-Zone Wine Cellar Refrigerator can be customized to fit diverse bottle sizes in two distinct, individually controlled temperature zones. Since there is no longer a "standard" bottle size and many collections feature bottles with different diameters, the Vite Series was designed with flexibility in mind. Due to the adjustability of its extra thick glide out shelves, you can set the shelf spacing to suit your specific collection, whether you have Bordeaux, Burgundy, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Champagne or a mixture of everything.
Dual-Zone Digital Temperature Controls:
The Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2SRN features digital temperature display with push button controls that allow you to easily adjust the temperature in each section individually. With the upper zone adjustable between 41-54°F and the lower zone adjustable between 54-73°F, you have the ability to store both red and white wine simultaneously. With the upper zone able to reach 54°F, the entire cabinet can store red if you so desire. The lighted display is easily visible through the glass, allowing you to monitor your temperature without opening the door. Please Note: It is normal for the internal temperature in the unit to vary +/- 5 degrees from the set temperature due to ambient temperature.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
The 8 durable wooden shelves glide out easily on ball-bearing tracks, affording you quick access to your entire collection. The shelves are constructed of extra thick hardwood to allow them to support two rows of bottles. The innovative racking system was designed specifically to accommodate varying bottle sizes. Each rack is adjustable in 1-1/4" increments, so if you have large diameter bottles, you will still be able to store them by moving the shelves up or down as necessary.
Cool Blue LED Interior Lighting:
The cabinet boasts two light panels to showcase your wine collection in contemporary fashion. The cool blue LED lights cast a soft glow on your bottles, stylishly illuminating them without the unnecessary heat created from an incandescent bulb.
Internal fans circulate the air inside the unit for more even cooling in each zone. This helps to prevent hot and cold spot in both the upper and lower zone, reduces initial cool down time by 50% and prevents drastic fluctuations in temperature that could be harmful to your wine collection. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected, argon filled, double pane thermal insulated glass keeps harmful light away from your wine and provides maximum insulation and viewing capabilities. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure. Two keys are provided so you will have a back-up. Two handles are included, one in a towel bar style and one in a curved handle style, so that you can choose the style that best suits you. A magnetic gasket is provided to ensure a tight seal.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can choose the style that suits you
- 8 adjustable sliding shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- Blue LED Interior lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy
- Dual temperature zones - Store both red and white wine simultaneously
- Upper Zone: 41-54°F
- Lower Zone: 54-73°F
- Fan-forced cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature adjustable between 41°F and 73°F - one of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Magnetic Door Gasket ensures tight seal
- 4 adjustable leveling feet
- 175 W motor (0.95 KW.h/24hr)
- 40 dB
- Unit dimensions: 64 3/8" H x 23 1/2" W x 23 1/8" D w/handle
- Packaging dimensions: 67 1/4" H x 26 1/8" W x 24 182" D
- Weight: 167 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
- Important Note: To reach the maximum stated bottle capacity, the bottles must be no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall. The bottom rack must also be removed to allow a second row of bottles in the bottom area, as shown to the right. The unit will fit 11 bottles on each of the 8 sliding shelves and either 6 bottles on the bottom rack or 11 bottles in the bottom area with the rack removed. Larger bottles will decrease the bottle capacity.
Vite, the Italian word for grapevine, represents the very essence and origin of wine. The Allavino Vite Series Wine refrigerators feature some of the latest innovations in wine storage. They have been designed with the collector in mind and have essential features for wine enthusiasts with diverse tastes.
Revolutionary New Racking System:
Each unit features extra thick hardwood shelves that support the weight of multiple rows of bottles, allowing you to fit more bottles in the space provided. Each of the shelves glide out far enough to access the rear bottles so no bottle is out of reach. With maximum flexibility in mind, the shelves were designed to be adjustable so that collector's with varying bottle sizes would not be limited to the amount of space they have on each rack. You can set them close together to achieve the utmost capacity in the space provided, or you can set them apart to accommodate large diameter bottles. The beautiful wood finish will complement any decor.
Professional Level Cooling:
The Vite Series features internal fans in every model, which helps to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reduces initial cool down time by 50%. The single zone units feature a temperature range adjustable between 41°F and 73°F, a wider range than most other wine refrigerators on the market, and the dual zone unit allows users to store both red and white wine simultaneously. An active charcoal filter helps keep unwanted odors out of the cabinet.
Classic Design Features:
Each unit features digital display with push button controls, high quality thermal insulation on both the cabinet and door, UV protection on the glass to keep harmful light away from your prized possessions and key locking doors to ensure no one touches your collection unless you want them to. With either black or stainless steel doors, towel bar or curved handles, single or dual zone options and capacities ranging from less than 100 to over 300 bottles, you are sure to find a model that fits your style.
|Depth||21 1/2" (23 1/8 w/ Handle)|
|Unit Weight||167 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||200 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 99 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||8|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
05/18/2020Nice Fridge, has its flaws Greg
BLUF: Buy the single zone model
- What you would expect. Nice quality, runs great.
- Doesn't hold 99 bottles, 74 for me when rearranging the shelves to maximize room
- Blue light illumination is lame
- Glass is nice!
- Drawer operation is easy
- Temp control is frustrating. Each zone controlled +-3degrees. Impossible to maintain 55degrees in both zones.
10/30/2017A Good Buy .... But Beware Winetarian
I purchased this unit because of the good reviews and was looking for a wine fridge that was free standing and could hold close to 100 bottles. We have had this 99 bottle Allavino unit now for 3 weeks and it looks great and runs quietly. However, we are not able to keep the temperature consistent with the settings; varies by as much as 4-5 degrees (up or down), and each time that I want to change the temperature in one of the two zones I have to push the "lock/unlock" icon on the control panel. Doesn't mention in the manual or anywhere on line that this is a requirement. Finally, getting 99 bottles of wine in this unit would be a small miracle, even with all the same size bottles and arranging as shown in the instruction manual. With different size bottles, you will be lucky to get 70-80 bottles into this fridge, rather than the claimed capacity of 99 bottle.
02/11/2017Great deal Carl
Works great. Delivery guys were great and helpful.
01/19/2017This product is so so Willy The Wino
I have now used this cooler for 2 months. It keeps my wine at an acceptable temperature but will not set both zones the same as promised. It is kind of noisy but that is not really an issue here. I am on the Gulf of Mexico and the surf is much louder than the cooler. The bottle capacity is a stretch but I guess is you had only bordeaux bottles (I do not) it might hold 99.
04/10/202199 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator
I have only had my fridge for about a week. It is beautiful. I can't give it 5 stars because it doesn't really hold 99 bottles. I got about 53 bottles in it comfortably.