Part of the Oasis Artesian Series, the BTSA1SK Cook 'N Cold Bottled Water Cooler features a stainless steel reservoir and a modern design that fits in well with contemporary kitchen and break room decors. This Energy Star rated cooler features smudge-free stainless steel panels and black front that prevents finger prints, and the patented WaterGuard system that eliminates spills during bottle changes and reduces the chance for dust and dirt to enter the cooler reservoir.
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Bottled Water Coolers, Point of Use Water Coolers and Pressure Water Coolers. All Oasis water coolers are designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
From design to manufacturing to delivery, Oasis incorporates the latest state-of-the-art technology to produce unique products to meet all of our customers' needs.
- Cabinet: Coated stainless steel panels with black front panel and pre-drilled holes for simple cup dispenser installation.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector requires no lubrication. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and easily accessible on the rear of the unit.
- Cold Water Reservoir: Durable heavy-duty type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
- Drip Receptor: Durable dishwasher safe drip tray lifts out for easy removal.
- Electrical: 115 bolts, 60 Hertz. 1/20 hp water cooler compressor. Three wire service cord and polarized plug.
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Stainless Steel Cook 'N Cold Water Cooler w/WTG Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |