- Designed to be seamlessly and conveniently built into undercounter spaces
- Stainless steel finish French doors swing open to access keg and wine bottles simultaneously
- Kegerator comes complete with a 1-tap keg beer dispense system that features 100% stainless steel contact components
- Provides refrigerated storage for up to 28 standard beer bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. beverage cans at one time
- Digital temperature display for both sides allows you to easily maintain and control the temperature of your beverages.
The VS15-BK Built-In Undercounter Side-by-Side Beverage Center and Single Faucet Keg Dispenser is the ultimate beverage dispensing unit to upgrade your home bar or kitchen. This sleek and sophisticated kegerator and refrigerator combination lets you have the best of both worlds. Cold beer on tap and perfectly chilled drinks are within arms reach with this beverage center that can hold up to 7 gallons of draft beer, 28 standard beer bottles, and 64 standard 12 oz. beverage cans. This unit is perfect for daily use and entertaining, providing you with a variety of beverage options. The unit is designed with a French door swing to easily access both the keg and your beverages simultaneously. Digital temperature display for both sides allows you to easily maintain and control the temperature. Manufactured by the industry leaders in the beverage industry, Kegco and Allavino, these units include only premium parts with all stainless steel contact and all parts are serviceable. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TWO SEPARATE UNITS
A cool blue LED lighting panel illuminates the contents of the kegerator, making it easy to adjust your CO2 pressure or configure your keg coupler. The low-heat lights do little to affect the temperature inside the beer referigerator.
Easily set and monitor your internal temperature at the push of a button! The intuitive control panel allows you to turn the light on and off, change the temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius and adjust the temeprature in 1 degree increments.
Fits Quarter Slim Keg
Even with it's slim, space-saving design, this keg cooler can house up to a 7.75 gallon quarter slim keg. It also works equally well with 5 gallon Sankey kegs or 5 gallon ball lock home brew kegs, so you'll be sure to find a beer you enjoy!
Single Tap 15" Wide Built In Undercounter Kegerator Keg Dispenser
- Includes a brand new 5 lb. Aluminum CO2 Tank
This tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6, a highly corrosion-resistant material. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cylinders are stamped with the required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada markings. The 320 valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for CO2 regulators. An average fill is good for 5-6 kegs depending upon your fill.
- Includes Commercial Grade Dual Gauge CO2 Regulator
The regulator works with any CO2 tank with a CGA-320 valve and measures PSI, as well as the volume of the CO2 gas in the cylinder. It has a pressure release valve and a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Blue Air Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
This standard length 5 foot 5/16" I.D. blue air/CO2 tubing is made of thermoplastic vinyl hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell, or dry out, and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. The air line assembly comes with two plastic snap clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system lever handle keg coupler that can tap all domestic kegs
This commercial grade lever handle keg coupler works with all American "D" system Sankey kegs. It features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg, simply pull out and then down on the lever handle.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Draft Tower
This NSF-approved tower is a 3" diameter single faucet metal draft tower made of polished stainless steel and includes 5 feet of 3/16" I.D. clear beer tubing. The faucet, shank, and fittings are all made of 304 grade stainless steel for the ultimate in sanitation. This tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Digital temperature control keeps temperature in range of 32°F-75°F (cold enough to dispense and warm enough to ferment)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your kegs at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Fan-forced cooling provides even temperatures throughout the cabinet and helps with quick temperature pulldown on a warm keg
- Blower hose direct cold air into the draft beer tower so every drop is kept cool
- Tower extension is provided to bridge the gap between the top of the kegerator and the bottom of the countertop in undercounter applications
- Security lock
- Stainless steel interior floor mat for long lasting durability and easy glide of beer keg
- 25% more energy efficient design saves you money each month!
- Plugs into standard home outlet
FlexCount Series 15" Wide Beverage Center
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 30 bottle capacity
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly for easy access
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time.
- Beverage refrigerator comes equipped with 4 metal roller guide shelves that are capable of storing and cooling up to 28 standard beer bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. beverage cans at one time
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 39-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
This beverage center has 3 shelves that can hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 28 standard beer bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
|Depth||23.75" (25.5 w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||185.2 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||64|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Kegco will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Kegco will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in this manual. Kegco will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Kegco Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Kegco Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers’ shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
No customer reviews available.