Stylish Built-In Wine Storage
This wine refrigerator can be built into your cabinetry to provide an elegant storage solution that will look great in any room of your home.
Seamless Stainless Steel Doors
The seamless stainless steel doors showcase an elegant and clean profile while also resisting visible fingerprints. The tinted LowE glass protects your wine from the harmful effects of UV light.
The customizable LED lighting allows you to choose from 9 color options and 5 brightness levels. Unlike incandescent lighting, LED lighting does not give off heat that can damage your wine.
Digital Temperature Control
Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the temperature between 41 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit to store your wines at their ideal temperature.
Tru-Vino Cooling Technology
Energy efficient Tru-Vino Cooling Technology delivers precise temperature control with low vibrations and ultra-quiet operation.
Revolutionary FlexCount Shelving
Allavino's trademarked design provides the ultimate flexibility in storage options while maximizing capacity. It gives you flexible storage options for up to 163 wine bottles.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
Protects your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves
Prevents damage from vibrations and movement.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-Glide Shelves
Extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Customizable LED Lighting
Beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Open Door Alarm
Audible alarm will sound if the door is left open longer than 3 minutes.
- Operating Temperature Range
41°F - 64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature
90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature
The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Internal Fans
Circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown.
71.5" H x 23.5" W x 27" D (28.75" w/handle)
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
|Depth||27" (28.75" w/handle)|
|Unit Weight||304.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||305 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 163 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||13|
|Material||Metal with Wood Fronts|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.1 A|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.