- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-61°F in the upper zones and 45-64°F in the lower zone
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 121 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 55.2" H x 23.5" W x 27.0" D
The Allavino FlexCount II Series VSWR121-2SR20 Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology features a convenient 24" wide cabinet that can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
121 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones
The VSWR121-2SR20 features 11 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each for a maximum capacity of 121 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles. Store both red and white wines with this dual zone unit, which features a digital display with easy-to-use push button controls that allow you to easily adjust each zone's temperature.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Door
- Both Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles are included for you to choose from
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 55.2"H x 23.5"W x 27"D
- Weight: 205 lbs.
- Please Note: The handle is not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Unit Weight||205.0 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||279.0 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 121 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||11|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||11 Bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.1 A|
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of theunit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90 days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for repair.
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power, accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
08/07/2021Very happy with purchase Sandra
Very quiet and attractive. Definitely happy with purchase
02/24/2018Love It! Would definitely purchase again JOHN
Only in service for about 2 weeks, so far keeping White & Reds 4-5 degrees apart, working great,Looking Great, Blue lights nice! Quality seems very good,A very nice Stainless Door.
Shelves sturdy built and solid feeling, running quietly for us. Found the 4 adjustable foot pads made it very easy to level it as well.Recommend this one to all.
07/29/2017Good Dual Zone Cooler Slammin Sam
Our 121 bottle cooler is a replacement because our old one died. They were out of the 50+ size that I intended on buying so I moved up to one on hand. The dual zone has been nice and only varies about 3 degrees in temp. It is very attractive and runs quietly. The roll out shelves help in viewing our different wines. The controls were easy setting up the two zones. The size made it a little heavier and difficult to handle. The delivery was prompt although I did have to pay an additional $85 since I originally put in the wrong delivery address. We like the extra space to organize the wines.
07/28/2015Nice unit Babs
Have been using this unit for about 2 weeks. Came on the truck with a great couple of guys. Looked it over, no problems at all. Let it settle and plugged it in. Got up to temperature pretty quick..let it run with no wine for a few days (just to make sure). Worked great so have added my wine. Yes you do have to accommodate different wine bottle sizes, but no problem. So far it is keeping the temperature with a 2 degree range of my setting. This works for me. It is not soft as a kitten quiet, but does cycle and make some noise. For me OK. If you are paranoid about noise than good luck finding a model. I love the looks and am pleased with my purchase.
08/19/2021Great looking Wine dual zone product
It just arrived. Looks great. Not loud at all. Only two shelves can handle pinot shaped bottles. The big criticism is that the reds have to be on the lower shelves because the the design is designed for the upper shelves to be cooler. That's a bummer because I'm much more a red wine drinker. They don't tell you that when buying or in the company description. Beyond that it seems to be a real quality product.