- Rated for external use in environments that range between 40°F and 95°F
- Designed for for use in wine cellars up to 400 cubic foot capacity
- Provides outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control, and maximum cooling power
- Removable steel case provides easy access to the internal components for servicing and repair
- Designed to be installed through an external wall and vents in the rear
CellarPro 1800XTS-B Cooling Unit (P/N 2176). CellarPro's 1800XTS-B cooling unit is engineered to provide advanced cooling power and adjustable humdity control for ideal beer storage. 1800XTS-B units use powerful compressors and oversized coils to generate maximum BTUH without stripping moisture from the environment.
All air-cooled refrigeration equipment requires fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the cellar. Designed for indoor use only, 1800XTS-B units can operate in environments ranging from 95F to 40F out of the box. To operate the unit in colder temperatures, please see modifications listed on the Options & Upgrades tab.
*Assuming R19 insulation throughout the cellar, 55F inside the cellar and 85F outside the cellar.
- This unit offers a choice of top or rear hot exhaust. If the unit's location does not provide sufficient room for airflow, you may need to purchase a rear duct kit.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra-large coils generate maximum cooling power.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- 100W Heating Element and 1/2-Inch ID Drain Line are included as standard equipment to burn off and channel excess condensation.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the evaporator with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. Remote thermostat is available as an upgrade.
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle provide convenient solutions to common cellar needs.
- Temperature set point range is 40F to 62F when the cooling unit is properly sized.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 10-foot power cord exits from the rear and plugs into standard 110V receptacles.
- Common dedicated 15-amp circuit is required to power the unit.
- 3-amp electric receptacle is provided to run a small lamp.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- CellarPro's 2-Year Standard Warranty, the most thorough in the industry, protects the unit against manufacturing defects.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- Product Dimensions: 18w x 16 1/2d x 10 1/2h (in)
- Max Cooling Power
- Rated for External Use
- Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- High-Output Compressor
- Electrofin Coated Evaporator and Condenser Coils
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Ultra-Quiet Operation (< 50 dBA)
- Power On/Off Switch
- Removable Steel Case
- Power Cord Exits from the Front
- Includes Condensate Drain Line
- Vibration-free Operation
- 3-Amp light Receptacle
Please Note:For installations in environments down to 20°F, we recommend adding our compressor heater modification to the cooling unit. Below 20°F, the cooling unit's performance will begin to degrade.
|Rated Capacity||400 Cu. Ft.|
|High Temperature Alarm||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Defrost System||Auto-Defrost Cycle|
|Exhaust Direction||Rear Vent|
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC/60 Hz|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.