The Cellarpro 6000S Wine Cellar Refrigeration System is Designed for Wine Cellars up to 1500 Cu. Ft. and is rated for internal or external applications. This Wine Cellar Refrigeration System is a 1/2 Ton Refrigeration System that allows the noise from the Condensing Unit to be removed from living areas, and eliminates the need for large holes in your cellar wall.
Inside the Cellar, the Evaporator Unit is designed to mount on the wall near the top of the Wine Cellar. Outside the Cellar, the Condensing Unit is attached to the Evaporator Unit by a Line-Set (sold Separately) up to 100 Equivalent feet (and up to 30 vertical feet). Please Note: A few small openings for the Line-Set and Drain Line are required to connect the Evaporator and Condensing Units.
The Advanced Evaporator Unit uses a Variable-Speed Centrifugal Fan with Three Settings. The Settings include a "high" setting that allows for maximum performance, as well as a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. Please Note: The Evaporator Unit should be mounted close to the ceiling inside the cellar.
The High Performance Condensing Unit is designed to handle environments ranging from 0°F to 110°F. The Condensing Unit requires 12 inches of unobstructed space in front of the coils, and requires approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
This CellarPro Split Wine Cellar Refrigeration System offers a choice of wiring. The Condensing Unit can be either electronically controlled and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator Side), or it can be controlled by a Solenoid Valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing Unit). Please Note: the former choice (Electronic Wiring) will allow the Condensing Unit to be used in temperatures down to -20°F.
- For External Installations an Outdoor Hood is required.
- For exposure to environments below 40°F, a Compressor Heater Modicifaction is required.
- Access to the left and right side of the Evaporator Unit is required for installation.
- All Split-Systems must be installed and charged on site by a Qualified HVAC Professional.
- Line-Set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE Guidelines
- To activate your warranty, you must complete and return an Installation Checklist.
Scroll down for details.
- Up to 1500 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/2 Ton Nominal)
- Product Dimensions: 13.2H x 30.4W x 14.4D
- Engineered to operate in interior and external environments (0°F to 110°F)
- For temperatures below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is requred
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Superheat Adjustment
- Multiple Knock-Outs and Access Points
- Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) come Factory Installed
- Choice of Single or Dual Power Supplies for Evaporator and Condenser Units
- Choice of Electronic or Valve Control for Condensing Unit
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are Factory Pressurized and Shipped with Dry Nitrogen
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Evaporator Fan for Super-Quiet Operation or Max Performance
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Digital Display
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 56 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Evaporator)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier
- Oversized Receiver for Long Line Sets
- Line-sets can run up to 100 equivalent feet (and up to 30 vertical feet)
- Adjustable Low Ambient Fan Cycling Control
- Auto Reset High Pressure Switch
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- Optional Outdoor Cover
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards) (PENDING)
|Rated Capacity||1500 Cu. Ft.|
|High Temperature Alarm||Yes|
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Defrost System||Auto-Defrost Cycle|
|Fancoil (Split Systems)
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC 60HZ|
Split System Wine Cellar Cooling Unit (1500 Cu. Ft. Capacity) Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |