- Specifically designed to work with Le Cache wine cabinets using CellarPro cooling units
- Designed for use with Le Cache wine cabinets that do NOT have crown moldings
- Allows you to place your cabinet in alcoves, built-in spaces, and locations with low ceiling height
- The hood also reduces noise from the cooling unit by 3-4 decibels
- Please Note: Grill is custom made to fit your Le Cache wine cabinet, and cannot be returned
Specifically designed to work with Le Cache wine cabinets (NO MOLDINGS) using CellarPro cooling units, our front-vent hood and grill allows you to place your cabinet in alcoves, built-in spaces and locations with low ceiling height. The hood also reduces noise from the cooling unit by 3-4 decibels.
Our front-vent hood is designed sit atop upright Le Cache wine cabinets and redirects the hot air exhaust to - and intake from - the front of the wine cabinet. No assembly is required. Grills are available in a choice of colors - black (shown), white, silver or brown. The grill sits just behind the doors, and the width will customized to the width of your wine cabinet. For Le Cache wine cabinets with crown moldings, (ie Euro and Mission wine cabinets) the hood should be purchased WITHOUT the grill. Click here to purchase the hood without the grill.
There must be enough room (at least 7 1/2 inches) for the hood to be lifted and removed so that the air filter can be replaced periodically.
PLEASE NOTE: The grill is custom made to fit your Le Cache wine cabinet, and cannot be returned.
- Inside delivery to ground floor of destination
- Unpacking and setup in your desired location
- Alignment of doors and adjustment of leveling feet
- Damage insurance coverage
All of our delivery quotes are for standard shipping. Additional charges not covered include:
- Delivery outside of the United States
- Location-specific extraordinary delivery conditions including:
- Stairs, over 100 ft distance from truck, or difficult access such as cul-de-sac
- 2 movers are provided for our 1400, 2400 and 3100 cabinets, and 4 men are provided for our 3800 and 5200 cabinets. If additional men are needed, this would result in an additional charge
- Site time longer than 30 minutes required to provide standard service
- Location requiring small-truck access
- Delivery appointments are scheduled with 24 hour telephone notice prior to delivery. If a customer requires a specific time slot or if a weekend delivery is required, additional charges may apply.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.