- This Vacuum Press Kit is the driving force for the WineEasy System
- Allows you to press wine extracts and degas the solution
- Includes a stainless steel racking crane to transfer wine from one vessel to another
- Only one vacuum press kit is needed for any amount of WineEasy Fermentors you have
- Simplify your wine-making process by letting the vacuum pump do all the work for you
Blichmann WineEasy Vacuum Press Kit is the driving force for the WineEasy System. This Press kit allows you to easily press all the remaining wine extract with the perfect pressure of 14 psi, which allows seeds and stems to not be disturbed or crushed and leaving harsh tannis out of your wine. All you need is one vacuum press kit for any amount of WineEasy Fermentors you have!
This WineEasy Vacuum Press Kit can also be used for degassing your wine as easily as a flick of the switch. The vacuum on wine in the carboy draws out all the carbon dioxide from the solution, leaving no messes with a professional grade and delicious still wine. Degassing usually takes about 30 minutes, depending on the temperature of your wine. It is recommended for the wine to be between 75-80 degrees for fastest results. With an included stainless steel racking cane, you can pump and draw out wine from one vessel to another without having to lift the heavy carboy. Let the vacuum pump do all the work for you and simplify your wine-making process!
- Vacuum pump
- 1/4" NPT x 1/4" tube connector (white plastic)
- 1/4" NPT x 1/4" NPT brass hex coupling
- Hose clamps x 2
- 1/2" barb x 1" tri-clamp fitting
- 6 ft piece of 1/2" ID vinyl hose
- 5 ft piece of 1/4" OD hard plastic vacuum tube
- 1/2" stainless steel racking cane
- 1/4" x 6" stainless steel vacuum tube
- #7 two-hole silicone stopper
- #7 solid silicone stopper
- #00 solid tan rubber stopper (used to plug the racking tube hole for degassing)
- Check valve assembly and with spare check ball and check ball seat
- Cone spring for racking cane
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.